Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Go get T.O already « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

HeyTampaBay

Starter

#15 : March 05, 2009, 11:25:16 PM

Why not T.O.? Antonio Bryant-issues  Kellen Winslow-issues  Jeremy Stevens-issues  and Aquib Talib smokes the devils lettuce. Whats the problem?

Can we seriously give up on the "these players have issues" thing? Neither Antonio Bryant or Jerramy Stevens have had ANY issues during their time with the Bucs.

Signing T.O. would be stupid. He has shown that wherever he goes, HIS issues WILL follow him, unlike Bryant and Stevens.

That talk is getting really freaking old.

SkoolFL

Starter
#16 : March 06, 2009, 12:02:35 AM

NO, ACTUALLY HELL NO! THIS GUY IS A CANCER!

I am not blaming him, it is obviously something he has no control over, but the guy has some serious issues going on in his head!

He is simply a problem causer, no if's, and's, or but's about it.  With him it isnt even a roll of the dice, or playing Russian Ru let, its loading a twelve gauge putting it to your head and pulling the trigger!

Leave this guy alone! Would you sleep with a person that you knew had AIDS?  NO!

(Formerly Solja, and Turk)....Its good to be back!

Check out the music I started making this offseason!

www.Facebook.com/SkoolFL  www.Youtube.com/SkoolFL  www.Twitter.com/SkoolFL

JasonOfthetower

Hall of Famer
#17 : March 06, 2009, 12:03:34 AM

Last thing Rah needs is to have to deal with that head case. No Frakking way...

Gdubbz

Practice Squad

#18 : March 06, 2009, 12:06:28 AM

any minute now the Raiders offer him a contract.

LFO

Hall of Famer

#19 : March 06, 2009, 12:18:06 AM

Actually, unlike us (and along with about 15 other teams) they have already stated they don't want him.

If the Bucs want to sell more tickets, they'll sign him.  It would be the easiest, cheapest way.  And I don't even really like TO.  BUt he is good, and we do need players and something to be excited about.  He would bring that.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#20 : March 06, 2009, 12:22:02 AM

Actually, unlike us (and along with about 15 other teams) they have already stated they don't want him.

If the Bucs want to sell more tickets, they'll sign him. It would be the easiest, cheapest way. And I don't even really like TO. BUt he is good, and we do need players and something to be excited about. He would bring that.
Wrong.

He would bring dread.

Only goons like T.O.

35 year old, losing a step, no QB, has to deal with the rest of the "ego" issues...
Hell no dude.

Seriously.

Bayfisher

Hall of Famer

#21 : March 06, 2009, 12:22:45 AM

The Bucs never gave a fourth round pick for Moss.  How did that turn out?  

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#22 : March 06, 2009, 12:25:40 AM

The Bucs never gave a fourth round pick for Moss.  How did that turn out? 
MOss is not even in the same country as T.O. dude.

What the heck is wrong with some of you?

Bayfisher

Hall of Famer

#23 : March 06, 2009, 12:30:11 AM

The Bucs never gave a fourth round pick for Moss.  How did that turn out? 
Maybe not since he went to NE. How was his last year in Oakland?  What were they saying?  If TO fails, they always have Bryant to fall back on.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#24 : March 06, 2009, 12:31:58 AM

The Bucs never gave a fourth round pick for Moss. How did that turn out?
Maybe not since he went to NE. How was his last year in Oakland? What were they saying? If TO fails, they always have Bryant to fall back on.
Think about the whole scneario of football for a second, and apply it to your sentiment.

Tell me what you come up with, and tell me you understand...please?

SunnyD

Hall of Famer

#25 : March 06, 2009, 12:32:34 AM

How many locker rooms, TEAMS i should say does this guy have to destroy before people get a clue....?

Seriously

LFO

Hall of Famer

#26 : March 06, 2009, 12:35:15 AM

If the Bucs want to sell more tickets, they'll sign him. It would be the easiest, cheapest way. And I don't even really like TO. BUt he is good, and we do need players and something to be excited about. He would bring that.
Wrong.

He would bring dread.

Only goons like T.O.

35 year old, losing a step, no QB, has to deal with the rest of the "ego" issues...
Hell no dude.

Seriously.

WHat is wrong

Did we say we didn't want him?

LOL.

Only goons like him?  I don't like him.  I like the Bucs.  He would make us a better team. 

Funny how he lost a step but was as good or better as anyone we had here...and including our "prize" acquisition. 

We have a few turds here, might as well add one more....and cheaper....

TO - a step still >>>>> Clayton, that's for sure.

Bayfisher

Hall of Famer

#27 : March 06, 2009, 12:36:30 AM

I'd take the odds. That's all I'm saying. We see what playing it safe has done throughout the years.

Simon Phoenix

Starter

#28 : March 06, 2009, 12:38:17 AM

Everybody cried about how Gruden mistreated some players and caused riffs...and now you guys want to bring in T.O.??..every team he's been on its ended badly...he always messes up the team chemistry and especially screws up the QB-WR relationship that the two positions should have....the dude was even paranoid that Romo and Witten were having "secret meetings" about creating plays that wouldn't involve him...the dude brings the whole team down..even with his great play the teams could never get deep in the playoffs...

------------------------------------------------------------------------

We can rebuild him..we have the technology

#29 : March 06, 2009, 12:44:02 AM

I'd say no at this point mainly due to this being a young locker room, and what it would do to the chemistry of said locker room.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Go get T.O already « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools