Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Go get T.O already « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#30 : March 06, 2009, 12:52:11 AM

How many locker rooms, TEAMS i should say does this guy have to destroy before people get a clue....?

Seriously
Ask a thousand times, and wait for a thousand fools who will pile on him when he is a member of another team. (except for HATE, I give him credit, he is always on his side...shows fan integrity to the game)

And then when he is free, the fools come calling again.  He is a turd.  And the guys who dream of T.O. in pewter argue with rational fans about his "worth", despite his tried and proven method of dismantling teams.  Friggin' hillarious.

They bring up his numbers and production.  Coaches and QBs get sme credit.

Let us see him as a Raider, and then when he SUCKS, we can all assume he is not all that.

Shall we?

Bayfisher

Hall of Famer

#31 : March 06, 2009, 12:57:12 AM

We will agree to disagree. Is anyone that doesn't agree with you a fool?

LFO

Hall of Famer

#32 : March 06, 2009, 12:57:41 AM

How many locker rooms, TEAMS i should say does this guy have to destroy before people get a clue....?

Seriously
Ask a thousand times, and wait for a thousand fools who will pile on him when he is a member of another team. (except for HATE, I give him credit, he is always on his side...shows fan integrity to the game)

And then when he is free, the fools come calling again.  He is a turd.  And the guys who dream of T.O. in pewter argue with rational fans about his "worth", despite his tried and proven method of dismantling teams.  Friggin' hillarious.

They bring up his numbers and production.  Coaches and QBs get sme credit.

Let us see him as a Raider, and then when he SUCKS, we can all assume he is not all that.

Shall we?

Do we even have a team to dismantle?

TO would bring some points, drama, attention, among other things to this team.  Why not?

We aren't going to be competitive the next couple years anyway, that is evident by the moves made.  TO can't hurt what isn't there.....

LFO

Hall of Famer

#33 : March 06, 2009, 12:58:12 AM

We will agree to disagree. Is anyone that doesn't agree with you a fool?

DUh!

He's the great Ray Finkle I mean Boid Fink.....

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#34 : March 06, 2009, 12:59:13 AM

Seriously

And then when he is free, the fools come calling again.  He is a turd.  And the guys who dream of T.O. in pewter argue with rational fans about his "worth", despite his tried and proven method of dismantling teams.  Friggin' hillarious.

Shall we?

TO would bring some points, drama, attention, among other things to this team.  Why not?

We aren't going to be competitive the next couple years anyway, that is evident by the moves made.  TO can't hurt what isn't there.....
That in a nutshell defines who you are as both a fan, and a poster. 

ROTFLMMFAO!

LFO

Hall of Famer

#35 : March 06, 2009, 01:00:27 AM

Seriously

Shall we?

TO would bring some points, drama, attention, among other things to this team.  Why not?

We aren't going to be competitive the next couple years anyway, that is evident by the moves made.  TO can't hurt what isn't there.....
That in a nutshell defines who you are as both a fan, and a poster. 

ROTFLMMFAO!

That was my goal, to make you laugh.

As a fan and a poster I am still greater than you, so what does that make you by the way?

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#36 : March 06, 2009, 01:02:12 AM

any minute now the Raiders offer him a contract.

Actually, unlike us (and along with about 15 other teams) they have already stated they don't want him.

If the Bucs want to sell more tickets, they'll sign him. It would be the easiest, cheapest way. And I don't even really like TO. BUt he is good, and we do need players and something to be excited about. He would bring that.
Wrong.

He would bring dread.

Only goons like T.O.

35 year old, losing a step, no QB, has to deal with the rest of the "ego" issues...
Hell no dude.

Seriously.

WHat is wrong

Did we say we didn't want him?

LOL.

Only goons like him? I don't like him. I like the Bucs. He would make us a better team.

Funny how he lost a step but was as good or better as anyone we had here...and including our "prize" acquisition.

We have a few turds here, might as well add one more....and cheaper....

TO - a step still >>>>> Clayton, that's for sure.
This post, does not equal this:

Seriously

And then when he is free, the fools come calling again.  He is a turd.  And the guys who dream of T.O. in pewter argue with rational fans about his "worth", despite his tried and proven method of dismantling teams.  Friggin' hillarious.

Shall we?

TO would bring some points, drama, attention, among other things to this team.  Why not?

We aren't going to be competitive the next couple years anyway, that is evident by the moves made.  TO can't hurt what isn't there.....

Praise Jebus, you are all over the place man.

Stop what ever you asre doing, and stop arguing to argue without a point.  You are truly making a case as a nutjob schizo.  I hope you are at least tough to avoid public beatdowns.

LFO

Hall of Famer

#37 : March 06, 2009, 01:08:04 AM

any minute now the Raiders offer him a contract.

Actually, unlike us (and along with about 15 other teams) they have already stated they don't want him.

If the Bucs want to sell more tickets, they'll sign him. It would be the easiest, cheapest way. And I don't even really like TO. BUt he is good, and we do need players and something to be excited about. He would bring that.
Wrong.

He would bring dread.

Only goons like T.O.

35 year old, losing a step, no QB, has to deal with the rest of the "ego" issues...
Hell no dude.

Seriously.

WHat is wrong

Did we say we didn't want him?

LOL.

Only goons like him? I don't like him. I like the Bucs. He would make us a better team.

Funny how he lost a step but was as good or better as anyone we had here...and including our "prize" acquisition.

We have a few turds here, might as well add one more....and cheaper....

TO - a step still >>>>> Clayton, that's for sure.
This post, does not equal this:

Seriously

Shall we?

Praise Jebus, you are all over the place man.

Stop what ever you asre doing, and stop arguing to argue without a point.  You are truly making a case as a nutjob schizo.  I hope you are at least tough to avoid public beatdowns.

Once again another ignorant post by Boid Finkle. 

LFO

Hall of Famer

#38 : March 06, 2009, 01:12:36 AM

Nite nite Forrest, I hope to have something nice to see when I get off work tomorrow.

mrtks

Pro Bowler

#39 : March 06, 2009, 02:04:39 AM

Are you people serious? You are freaking nuts to want T.O. But you don't mind all the other crap here.

BuccinTex

Hall of Famer
#40 : March 06, 2009, 05:12:19 AM

Are you people serious? You are freaking nuts to want T.O. But you don't mind all the other crap here.

Well I agree that people who think we should pick up that diva are nuts but you're not really one to judge, Karen.   You still think Chris Simms is God's gift to the NFL world.   Is it the blonde hair, blue eyes, or man's initials tatted on his leg that do it for you?

jaybuc88

Pro Bowler
#41 : March 06, 2009, 07:55:04 AM

Well I agree that people who think we should pick up that diva are nuts but you're not really one to judge, Karen.   You still think Chris Simms is God's gift to the NFL world.   Is it the blonde hair, blue eyes, or man's initials tatted on his leg that do it for you?

No team in the NFL wants him but Sileo does..haha

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#42 : March 06, 2009, 08:34:45 AM

I think we should sign him. Can you imagine defenses tryin to stop Bryant, TO, and Winslow?Our offense would be just SICK!!!

Imagine TO weaving his evil magic web on a locker room that is a potential powderkeg of malcontents and delinquents: AB, Weed, the Rapist, K2 are all low character guys, for example, already now you toss in TO to "lead" them and things don't go well. A team with strong character and strong leadership might risk it but we have neither.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

SkoolFL

Starter
#43 : March 06, 2009, 08:53:29 AM

With T.O. it is no longer just an opinion that he is a problem.  It is a tried and tested fact.  Any team that signs him deserves the wrath that follows. 

Bringing him to your team is like inviting a terrorist into your locker room, waiting for him to set and detonate a bomb!

Why would ANYONE do that!

(Formerly Solja, and Turk)....Its good to be back!

Check out the music I started making this offseason!

www.Facebook.com/SkoolFL  www.Youtube.com/SkoolFL  www.Twitter.com/SkoolFL

BucWilder

Second String

#44 : March 06, 2009, 11:19:08 PM

Raheem Morris tells the Orlando Sentinel that there is no interest in T.O.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/sports_football_nfl/2009/03/raheem-morris-talks-to-students-then-media-.html

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Go get T.O already « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools