Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 3's the Charm: Hugh, you're a hit! « previous next »
Page: 1 2

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

: January 24, 2007, 03:05:11 PM

Nice, very nice Dirty Dozen.  The quick hitting style is really cool...

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

doobiedoright

Hall of Famer

#1 : January 24, 2007, 03:07:17 PM

I like the heck out of it!

marlevr

Second String
#2 : January 24, 2007, 03:09:41 PM

very entertaining column. it seems like regular fan speak. I like it a lot

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#3 : January 24, 2007, 03:12:31 PM

And it's free, man you non-subs are getting premium content at no cost...From the top guy no less... ;D

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#4 : January 24, 2007, 05:08:09 PM

Good stuff.  It has heart, soul, and even some mind numbing numbers (well for me) thrown into the pot.  I enjoy reading it greatly. :)

PewterReportHM

Starter
#5 : January 24, 2007, 06:04:44 PM

Thanks guys...........Chev, I need to hire you to do PR for PR man!

and, "regular fan speak" is all I can do!

cheers

HM

bucsfan4ever

Pro Bowler
#6 : January 24, 2007, 06:15:40 PM

Ok I didn't like the colunm - not that it was badly written or it didn't contain good info but becaussssse

Hugh mentioned all these players that would look good in pewter and red and I know that some other scumbag team is going to select them before we do (HEAVY SIGH) [banghead]  [banghead]  [banghead]

Actually it was a great column - I really like the common approach and the way he says why he is impressed esxpecially the calf size description!!!!!  ;D  ;D  ;D

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#7 : January 24, 2007, 07:33:56 PM

Thanks guys...........Chev, I need to hire you to do PR for PR man!

and, "regular fan speak" is all I can do!

cheers

HM

Shoot me an email my man, we'll talk... ;)

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#8 : January 24, 2007, 09:47:38 PM

#10 Does Jon Gruden being treated like a "rock star" mean that he is the best coach for the Bucs? You surely know coaching is not a popularity contest & outside personas can be deceiving.

#9 : January 24, 2007, 09:49:36 PM

You mean like Holiest Man Alive? Or is that just to diss on Jonny Gru?

bucfanmark

Second String
#10 : January 24, 2007, 09:53:37 PM

GREAT ARTICLE!! Maybe the best article I have read on this board.
P.S.  Purely by being from PR makes it way better than any article the rags from either side of the bay have written in 5 years.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#11 : January 24, 2007, 09:54:06 PM

You mean like Holiest Man Alive? Or is that just to diss on Jonny Gru?
What?

#12 : January 24, 2007, 09:59:07 PM

P.S. Purely by being from PR makes it way better than any article the rags from either side of the bay have written in 5 years.
I take offense to that P.S., just because some of us don't write for PR doesn't mean the 'rags' are all trash....perhaps the Bucs writers, but not some guys like Marc Lancaster and Carter Gaddis / Encina.

Karen you act like Gru's 'rockstar' image is a bad thing and is just a faulty reason for him to be kept, and you say outer personas can be misleading.....

bucfanmark

Second String
#13 : January 24, 2007, 10:04:09 PM

Point taken.  I should have been specific to the bucs coverage. 

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#14 : January 24, 2007, 10:06:31 PM

P.S. Purely by being from PR makes it way better than any article the rags from either side of the bay have written in 5 years.
I take offense to that P.S., just because some of us don't write for PR doesn't mean the 'rags' are all trash....perhaps the Bucs writers, but not some guys like Marc Lancaster and Carter Gaddis / Encina.

Karen you act like Gru's 'rockstar' image is a bad thing and is just a faulty reason for him to be kept, and you say outer personas can be misleading.....
Exactly.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 3's the Charm: Hugh, you're a hit! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools