Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Sean Salisbury - Jew or no Jew, you be the judge « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#15 : January 24, 2007, 04:20:06 PM

So what if he did. 

If he's using the "Jew" in the context of nickle and dime (good get for everyone that pointed that out) then he's at best an idiot and at worst an anti-Semite. Neither one of which I'd think ESPN would want associated with their network.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.
If you think Manziel is the best QB in this draft I can safely assume you are an idiot and will treat you as such.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#16 : January 24, 2007, 04:22:20 PM

So what if he did. He ought to pull a Charles Barkley and say F you if you don't like it.

it's just another episode in SS's tenure at ESPN. He's a total cheddar**CENSORED**, that's why. It wouldn't be a big deal if he A. didn't photo his penis and show it to a female coworker and B. wait, no need for a B because A is bad enough.

Dude's proven to be a big-time fool.

PirateBooty

Starter

#17 : January 24, 2007, 04:25:21 PM

So what if he did. He ought to pull a Charles Barkley and say F you if you don't like it.

it's just another episode in SS's tenure at ESPN. He's a total cheddar**CENSORED**, that's why. It wouldn't be a big deal if he A. didn't photo his penis and show it to a female coworker and B. wait, no need for a B because A is bad enough.

Dude's proven to be a big-time fool.
Is that true? I heard about it, but figured it was a rumor. I don't understand how could possibly be employed anywhere if that were true.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#18 : January 24, 2007, 04:27:58 PM

Is that true? I heard about it, but figured it was a rumor. I don't understand how could possibly be employed anywhere if that were true.

It's been reported everywhere. Here's PFT's take:

"We reported several months back that Salisbury was suspended by ESPN for a week.  Though we didn't disclose the reason for the suspension, it has been reported elsewhere that it was the result of Salisbury taking a picture of his, um, appendage and showing it to others."

#19 : January 24, 2007, 04:35:12 PM

Chew. No story here, IMO.

really? did you listen to it ufo?

I listened...it does sound like "jew", but "chew" makes much more sense...regardless, I do think it's much ado about nothing.

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#20 : January 24, 2007, 04:38:05 PM

I heard Jew.

Doesn't surprise me one bit - ESPN, Salisbury are both low class.

PirateBooty

Starter

#21 : January 24, 2007, 04:48:55 PM

It's been reported everywhere. Here's PFT's take:

"We reported several months back that Salisbury was suspended by ESPN for a week. Though we didn't disclose the reason for the suspension, it has been reported elsewhere that it was the result of Salisbury taking a picture of his, um, appendage and showing it to others."

ONE WEEK?! Way to set the bar high, ESPN! ::)

#22 : January 24, 2007, 04:50:08 PM

I listened to it yesterday and he definitely says "jew" i just don't understand what it means in that context.

leeroybuc93

Hall of Famer
#23 : January 24, 2007, 05:15:58 PM

It sounded to me like he said "juke" or he was just talking too fast.  "Jew" is a word where the pitch of your voice lowers as you finish the word.  His pitch definately got higher as he finished whatever he said here.  Sounds like he may have tripped over his tongue.  There is no story here.

#24 : January 24, 2007, 05:16:22 PM

He said jew.

finnbluebucs

Hall of Famer
#25 : January 24, 2007, 05:34:10 PM

He says Jew without a doubt. So what?

\"We are frustrated at not making the playoffs. It is a good start. That is all it is. It is a good start for something that we are going to be in the future. - Josh Freeman

Itchalot

Hall of Famer
#26 : January 24, 2007, 06:45:29 PM

He said Jew.  He made a mistake. He used word he shouldn't have used, similar to when Parcells talked about the Jap plays or whatever.

Throw him under the bus!

#27 : January 24, 2007, 07:04:31 PM

Deadspin reported the penis thing first I believe.

bucfanmark

Second String
#28 : January 24, 2007, 09:47:53 PM

Who cares?!?  I mean it's ESPN, not like he's on CNN and ran with an anti-Semite monologe

Bucs Capacitor

Hall of Famer
#29 : January 24, 2007, 10:08:05 PM

It sounded to me like he said "juke" or he was just talking too fast.  "Jew" is a word where the pitch of your voice lowers as you finish the word.  His pitch definately got higher as he finished whatever he said here.  Sounds like he may have tripped over his tongue.  There is no story here.

I agree.

Come on, guys, he obviously was saying "juke" but was talking so fast he forgot to but the "k" sound at the end.  Tell me I'm not the only person that accidently does this every once in a while when I get excited...
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Sean Salisbury - Jew or no Jew, you be the judge « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools