Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Paymah to visit Bucs.... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7

#30 : March 07, 2009, 10:05:42 PM

Paymah??!?!?!
Why not bring in McFadden for **CENSORED** sakes. We have no need for another ST player, we are just fine there.

LFO

Hall of Famer

#31 : March 07, 2009, 10:09:07 PM

Paymah??!?!?!
Why not bring in McFadden for fudge sakes. We have no need for another ST player, we are just fine there.

Precisely.  But don't say that too loud, or BuccinTex will come here telling you how dumb you are. 

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#32 : March 07, 2009, 10:31:31 PM

He's on a roll, time to go solo..rollin', with LFO, with my ragtop down so my hair can blow...

LFO

Hall of Famer

#33 : March 07, 2009, 10:41:06 PM

He's on a roll, time to go solo..rollin', with LFO, with my ragtop down so my hair can blow...

Insightful. 

HughC

Pro Bowler

#34 : March 07, 2009, 11:11:30 PM

Paymah??!?!?!
Why not bring in McFadden for fudge sakes. We have no need for another ST player, we are just fine there.
I'm with you 100%.  Not saying ST is not important, but McFadden is the best CB out there, Ronde's getting up there, and the Bucs have the longest way to go to hit the cap floor.  If Paymah really is that good of a ST - which I'm not convinced of BTW - go ahead and sign him.  Then sign McFadden too; it doesn't have to be an either/or.

Next question is when the team is going to improve the depth at OT and DT . . .

BuccinTex

Hall of Famer
#35 : March 08, 2009, 01:32:50 AM

Paymah??!?!?!

Precisely.  But don't say that too loud, or BuccinTex will come here telling you how dumb you are. 

Yeah cause I'm the tool box who can't do anything but name call.   ::) 

It's a visit you human paraquat.  The guy is BETTER depth and ST play then the players you mentioned.   You just can't get past the "big name" theory so you continually call names and act like a know it all.    No one is going to argue that the Bucs don't need better competition for a starter's role but to come in a thread with your panties bungled up your crack because they are bringing in a player for a visit is typical LFO comedy.     If he went to UF you'd be in this thread preaching about how explosive he is or how with time he'll be the next Champ Bailey ala your Harvin/Steve Smith rants and bungles.  :D

Isn't the objective to compile the most talented 53 man roster before the season starts?   Do most people fail to realize that second and third stringers who play ST add to that?   I sure hope not. 

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#36 : March 08, 2009, 03:04:03 AM

LOL at Paraquat!

Gotta use that one!

LFO

Hall of Famer

#37 : March 08, 2009, 03:11:38 AM

Paymah??!?!?!

Precisely.� But don't say that too loud, or BuccinTex will come here telling you how dumb you are.�

Yeah cause I'm the tool box who can't do anything but name call.�� ::)�

It's a visit you human paraquat.� The guy is BETTER depth and ST play then the players you mentioned.� �You just can't get past the "big name" theory so you continually call names and act like a know it all.� � No one is going to argue that the Bucs don't need better competition for a starter's role but to come in a thread with your panties bungled up your crack because they are bringing in a player for a visit is typical LFO comedy.�� � If he went to UF you'd be in this thread preaching about how explosive he is or how with time he'll be the next Champ Bailey ala your Harvin/Steve Smith rants and bungles.� :D

Isn't the objective to compile the most talented 53 man roster before the season starts?� �Do most people fail to realize that second and third stringers who play ST add to that?� �I sure hope not.�

Ok, so your rant is complete.  You called me dumb, and brought up UF. 

LOL.

Then you complain I called names.  Makes sense.

And again, never said Harvin was better than Smith, or Boldin, in fact said I'd trade the pick for either.  I also never said draft him.  I said draft BPA.  But reading comprehension isn't your best trait.

BuccinTex

Hall of Famer
#38 : March 08, 2009, 05:13:20 AM

Paymah??!?!?!

Precisely.� But don't say that too loud, or BuccinTex will come here telling you how dumb you are.�

Yeah cause I'm the tool box who can't do anything but name call.�� ::)

It's a visit you human paraquat.� The guy is BETTER depth and ST play then the players you mentioned.� �You just can't get past the "big name" theory so you continually call names and act like a know it all.� � No one is going to argue that the Bucs don't need better competition for a starter's role but to come in a thread with your panties bungled up your crack because they are bringing in a player for a visit is typical LFO comedy.�� � If he went to UF you'd be in this thread preaching about how explosive he is or how with time he'll be the next Champ Bailey ala your Harvin/Steve Smith rants and bungles.� :D

Isn't the objective to compile the most talented 53 man roster before the season starts?� �Do most people fail to realize that second and third stringers who play ST add to that?� �I sure hope not.�

Ok, so your rant is complete.  You called me dumb, and brought up UF. 

LOL.

Then you complain I called names.  Makes sense.

And again, never said Harvin was better than Smith, or Boldin, in fact said I'd trade the pick for either.  I also never said draft him.  I said draft BPA.  But reading comprehension isn't your best trait.

Yes it does make sense.   It's called blatant irony you myopic ninny.   I can see that your whining standpoint is no longer what you're defending in this thread.   I can't blame you though.   You got verbally pimp slapped and have nothing to stand on now that I kicked your soapbox from under your feet. 

michael89156

Hall of Famer

#39 : March 08, 2009, 01:48:23 PM

This article has Paymah coming in Tuesday instead of this weekend.   But who knows.

ANOTHER STOP ON THE “PAYMAH RENT” TOUR

Posted by Mike Florio on March 8, 2009, 11:40 a.m. EDT

As free-agent cornerback Karl Paymah continues to make the rounds, there’s another stop on his “Paymanh Rent” tour (nod to the commenter who gave us that idea).

The Broncos free-agent cornerback has visited the Ravens and will soon visit the Broncos and the Vikings.

If he gets out of Cleveland.

Mary Kay Cabot of the Cleveland Plain Dealer recently reported that Paymah will visit the Browns on Monday, a day before heading to Tampa and then, at some point, to Minnesota.

Obviously, the future trips won’t happen if Paymah signs with the Browns.

LFO

Hall of Famer

#40 : March 08, 2009, 04:07:48 PM

Paymah??!?!?!

Yeah cause I'm the tool box who can't do anything but name call.�� ::)

Ok, so your rant is complete.� You called me dumb, and brought up UF.�

LOL.

Then you complain I called names.� Makes sense.

And again, never said Harvin was better than Smith, or Boldin, in fact said I'd trade the pick for either.� I also never said draft him.  I said draft BPA.  But reading comprehension isn't your best trait.

Yes it does make sense.   It's called blatant irony you myopic ninny.   I can see that your whining standpoint is no longer what you're defending in this thread.   I can't blame you though.   You got verbally pimp slapped and have nothing to stand on now that I kicked your soapbox from under your feet. 

Verbally pimp slapped?  LOL.  Are you ronde's twin?

Again, the only irony is how often you call names but whine about name calling. 

You didn't kick any soapbox.  You made a huge assumption, one that was wrong, and one that I pointed out.  I find it funny how Legend said the same thing as I, yet you didn't start attacking him.  I get it, you are obsessed with me after I made you look stupid in many other threads.  It's ok, you just were wrong (again) this time.  I am well aware of what Paymah is, I just disagree in that we need more ST type players...we need starters. 

Now go fly a kite or something, perhaps you are better at that than comprehension and discussions....can't be any worse, anyway. 

Gdubbz

Practice Squad

#41 : March 08, 2009, 05:05:50 PM

Paymah went to visit, and found that no one was at OBP. Front desk said that there hasn't been any staff here for a few day now. 
lol

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

#42 : March 08, 2009, 05:32:54 PM

Paymah went to visit, and found that no one was at OBP. Front desk said that there hasn't been any staff here for a few day now. 
lol
lol link?

GhostRider

Hall of Famer

#43 : March 09, 2009, 12:12:22 PM

How come every time BuccinTex is in an argument, he's always the one defending himself?  Every thread I've seen, some other poster calls him out, then bashes him for insulting them in return.  This board is full of hypocrites.

michael89156

Hall of Famer

#44 : March 09, 2009, 05:47:09 PM

Karl Paymah-DB-Broncos Mar. 9 - 5:24 pm et

Free agent CB Karl Paymah's visit with the Browns is scheduled for Tuesday.

Paymah was in Tampa on Monday. The 26-year-old would be a candidate for nickel duties in either place. His best bet to start would come with the Bucs.
Source: Akron Beacon Journal   

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Paymah to visit Bucs.... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools