Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Paymah to visit Bucs.... « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 5 6 7

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#90 : March 10, 2009, 07:09:47 PM

You have no link for me ever attacking you wrongly.

EVER. Do you?

When this whole thing started, who attacked who first with a snide comment?

LINK?!?!

I just did. Perhaps you should read.
Oh no genius, I was talking about when this whole shebang started.

As White Tiger said, I only attack when attacked.

So where is your link?

You called me a miasma of names first, if you want me to provide link...

I would rather not rehash your a subject for debate again, because you spurred a lot of this trash talk initially. �Don't act like you are the victim here missy. �

LOL

Whatever.

I knew you wouldn't own up to it.

What happened weeks ago, months ago, days ago...I couldn't care less.

Tonight you attacked me for no reason. I don't go out of my way to attack you based on anything you may have said to me in the past, so perhaps you should do the same.

If you have your panties in a twist over something I might have said in the past, sorry. I try and start over with each days posts....if I agree with your take, I will say so, if I disagree, I will say so. But I am not going to just attack you personally because last week you insulted me. I treat each post within itself and its content. I suggest you try and do the same, since it appears you have some pent up hostility. Let it go dude.
Fail.

It ALL DOES RELATE.

If your tiny little drunken mind cannot comprehend, not my prob.

Keep the attacks coming. So I shouldn't expect your apology for attacking me and being wrong anytime soon?

LOL.

I know you know you were wrong...that's enough for me.
Whatver LFO. �You are wrong.

Have been wrong.

And it has nothing to do with football.

Go back and read our first interaction, and tell me who was wrong.

Who called a name first?

Link?

And if you can recall, go back a few days. �That is when it started. �PERIOD.

:-*

LOL

Whatever.

Still waiting on the apology about Alstott....Not holding my breathe though, you aren't the type to eat crow and/or apologize.
Get over yourself...you started this crap, and won't admit it.  You started this days ago, and think I actually started in with you?

As far as Alstott, who is going to wear 40 in Tampa?  Can you tell me if you think that is even a REMOTE possibility?

It is all nitpickin'.  Just like your style of getting your point across.

Trust, you started this first.

LOL that scum.

LFO

Hall of Famer

#91 : March 10, 2009, 07:10:13 PM

I don't want or� feel the need to make a post with a half page of quotes first I guess.� �Looks bad to me.�You'll know when I'm talking to you.  I'll say "hey you UF homer, tebow lover"  ;D �I'm sorry you don't think it "added" to the thread but I could really care less how you view me or my posts.� �I could go point out many others in that thread that you wouldn't feel were "insightful"� �I'm not a journalist and neither are you.� �We don't have to do anything but post a response or opinion.� �Take a look around if you don't believe me.� �How many pointless threads and post are there?� �"Well I'm sold..."� as in the writer of the article has sold me the Saints will win the division.� �You just got froggy and leaped at me.� �

Well, if you didn't care what I thought about your insight why post back at me?

I do agree, there are a lot of pointless threads/posts out there.  

I'm not ready to say the Saints will win the division, but I can see why he is saying they had the best offseason of any team in the South.  Really, it's by default.  2 teams stand pat basically so far, one team added a player or 2 who may help but subtracted more.  

Why did I post back to you?   Because if you go read the thread(yeah seriously go read it)  not a single post in it now or then was anything unlike mine.   People saying offseason means nothing until you play the games, the Saints are always picked, etc etc etc.   You're the ONLY one who felt it warranted some comparison to Vilma and Winslow.   That's fine.   I'm glad you felt the need to get that opinion off your chest.  I responded to you because out of all those other posters who were saying the same thing as me you picked me to say what you did.   Like I said...you jumped on my case over nothing and please let this be the end of it.   I've gone out of why way to answer all your questions about it now I'd like to eat my Andy Capp Hot Fries.  

Actually, someone else brought up Winslow, not me.  He made a claim to the affect "We signed Winslow, they only signed Vilma and Greer."  They made a claim about Vilma being injury prone, I merely pointed out he was far less injury prone than Winslow.  

Your sarcastic post right after mine, i figured it what just another jab at me like usual.  You have now said it wasn't, and I have since said that being the case I apologize for thinking it was.  That should have been the end of it right there.

LFO

Hall of Famer

#92 : March 10, 2009, 07:14:12 PM

You have no link for me ever attacking you wrongly.

EVER. Do you?

When this whole thing started, who attacked who first with a snide comment?

LINK?!?!

I just did. Perhaps you should read.
Oh no genius, I was talking about when this whole shebang started.

As White Tiger said, I only attack when attacked.

So where is your link?

You called me a miasma of names first, if you want me to provide link...

I would rather not rehash your a subject for debate again, because you spurred a lot of this trash talk initially. �Don't act like you are the victim here missy. �

LOL

Whatever.

I knew you wouldn't own up to it.

What happened weeks ago, months ago, days ago...I couldn't care less.

Tonight you attacked me for no reason. I don't go out of my way to attack you based on anything you may have said to me in the past, so perhaps you should do the same.

If you have your panties in a twist over something I might have said in the past, sorry. I try and start over with each days posts....if I agree with your take, I will say so, if I disagree, I will say so. But I am not going to just attack you personally because last week you insulted me. I treat each post within itself and its content. I suggest you try and do the same, since it appears you have some pent up hostility. Let it go dude.
Fail.

It ALL DOES RELATE.

If your tiny little drunken mind cannot comprehend, not my prob.

Keep the attacks coming. So I shouldn't expect your apology for attacking me and being wrong anytime soon?

LOL.

I know you know you were wrong...that's enough for me.
Whatver LFO. �You are wrong.

Have been wrong.

And it has nothing to do with football.

Go back and read our first interaction, and tell me who was wrong.

Who called a name first?

Link?

And if you can recall, go back a few days. �That is when it started. �PERIOD.

:-*

LOL

Whatever.

Still waiting on the apology about Alstott....Not holding my breathe though, you aren't the type to eat crow and/or apologize.
Get over yourself...you started this crap, and won't admit it.  You started this days ago, and think I actually started in with you?

As far as Alstott, who is going to wear 40 in Tampa?  Can you tell me if you think that is even a REMOTE possibility?

It is all nitpickin'.  Just like your style of getting your point across.

Trust, you started this first.

LOL that scum.

LOL.

You sound like a 5 year old

"You started this not me"

I didn't start anything with you.  But whatever.  It is clear you are just a big sour baby.  I don't know why I tried to even be rational with you.  At least with BuccinTex, we are most of the way to having normal discussions.  Probably has something to do with me accepting the fact I made a mistake in interpreting what he said, and admitting it.  Something you should do for your attack on me about Alstott, but we all know you won't.

After all, you are almighty Boid and expect everyone to bow down to your greatness.  If anyone needs to get over himself here, it is you. I admitted when I was wrong, you should try doing the same.  Even if you can't, just get me out of your head and get off my jock.  Things will go much easier. 

This is a MESSAGE BOARD.  Even IF I somehow wronged you in the past, grow up and get over it.  Today is a new day.  Does this board and complete strangers consume you so much that you feel the need to carry stuff over for days or weeks or even months at a time?  LMAO!  Get a life pal if that is the case. 

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#93 : March 10, 2009, 07:15:08 PM

This is beyond childish.

Would it kill you to drop it?

LFO

Hall of Famer

#94 : March 10, 2009, 07:17:23 PM

This is beyond childish.

Hey, I came home from work to messages about me.  Not the other way around.

I tried to end this several times.  It appears it worked with BuccinTex.  Boid, that's a different story.  Guy can't admit he was wrong, even though the FACTS say he is.  He can spin it however he wants, but that is the truth. 

Alstott's number is not retired, point blank.  He tried to attack me for saying it wasn't, and was wrong.  The sooner he accepts that fact and moves on, the better.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#95 : March 10, 2009, 07:18:27 PM

This is beyond childish.

Sure, there is.  Display some self-control and let it go.

LFO

Hall of Famer

#96 : March 10, 2009, 07:21:41 PM

This is beyond childish.

Sure, there is.  Display some self-control and let it go.

You are right.

Much like how I can admit when I make a mistake and apologize, I should let him continue being a self-absorbed buffoon who thinks the world revolves around him and move on. 

It is obvious he isn't capable of admitting when he is wrong, and the proof is there.  That should be enough, you are right.  It's been crazy stressful at work lately, and I guess when I try and come here as a place to have thoughtful discussions and end up dealing with buffoons like that I let it get the best of me sometimes. I apologize for not ignoring it and moving on. 

X80124

Practice Squad

#97 : March 10, 2009, 07:55:53 PM

LFO garbage, brah

LFO

Hall of Famer

#98 : March 10, 2009, 07:59:17 PM

LFO garbage, brah

LOL

Pathetic.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#99 : March 10, 2009, 08:01:30 PM

LFO garbage, brah
Agree.  I did not start this fiasco, SHE did, and SHE won't admit it.  SHE is spinning it into something other than the truth, which SHE is straying as far from as possible.  Fact is, SHE will respond, and SHE will further look like Garbage.

The stress of her "work"?  Solved by a "mb"?  C'mon...that in itself is laughable.  Considering the nature of her style...I think SHE comes to the place to vent more than anything.  Not to "relax".  Unless SHE thinks that is relaxing...starting crap...

I asked for an OG link many many times, and guess what?  We all know who started in on who first.  case closed.  LFO will come back.  She has no choice...like a rat to garbage...only to be baited again and again.  It is funny to me.  Really is how soft SHE is.

Algebra contest?  How about a spelling bee?

(snicker)

Page: 1 ... 5 6 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Paymah to visit Bucs.... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools