Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 22nd Florida Football Player Arrested Under Urban Meyer Regime « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6 7

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#75 : May 02, 2009, 05:41:57 PM

Its one thing to play scrub schools but you wont even leave your pathetic swamp to play d-2 teams.

2008 Strength of Schedule:

Florida - 4th, 13 wins
Miami - 15th, 7 wins  (with Florida being the main reason the rank is that high)

Come back when you have a top-10 schedule, or at least win 10 games with a weaker one.

duanet75

Pro Bowler
#76 : May 02, 2009, 07:15:10 PM

Its one thing to play scrub schools but you wont even leave your pathetic swamp to play d-2 teams.

Florida - 4th, 13 wins
Miami - 15th, 7 wins (with Florida being the main reason the rank is that high)

STANDING APPLAUSE FOR FLORIDA

WE PRODUCE CFL CALIBER PLAYERS

FROM 99 TO 04 WE PLAYED EVERY YEAR
Come back when you have a top-10 schedule, or at least win 10 games with a weaker one.

I HAVE PUBES WITH MORE BALLS THEN UF

YOU DISGRACE FLORIDA FOOTBALL SURE YOUR PRIDE

YO LETS HAVE THIS ARGUMENT IN PUBLIC

OR WILL ALEX BROWN GET ANOTHER BLACKEYE

**CENSORED** ASS PROGRAM WE NEVER RAN FROM THE BEST

WE CHALLENGE THE BEST

U KNOW BETTER SCRUBS

Please before you tRY to insult DA U look at your schedule

THE BLINDMAN SAYS " DID I JUST PASS I FISH MARKET"

THEN THE BLIND MAN REALIZES NOPE THATS GATOR FOOTBALL

3-3 GONMG INTO THE 4TH

Shannon says "Meyer why did you deny playing at Miami in  09

Meyer responds " Hell NO i remember the U excuse me why i change my diaper i stear clear of the U Lord knows i only want 4 road games a year so i can blow the BCS into thinking my team is good"

Shannon responds "so you blow the bcs?"

Meyer cries" I coach the gators we can't dominate like da U  does so i have to slob the knob for my team"

Shannon replies " keep signing the trash we don't want"then Shannon replies " Keep playing Troy U know your WEAK sec SCHEDULE DOES'NT PRESENT a challenge"

Meyer replies "I know Randy i swallow real well see my two BCS titles in 3 years thats why i quit playing Miami i know ill get my ass kicked"

Shannon replies "What a shame your national titles were decided by your blow job lips then your game. Youi're a disgrace to Florida football"
Meyer replies "Im sorry we decided not to travel to Miami this year i might be dumb but not stupid"

Shannon replies "enjoy because Miami runs the state of miami you run a **CENSORED** program with a **CENSORED** schedule wow you have 4 road games andf you call that championship caliber

Meyer replies "i came from Utah

Shannon replies "Go suck on some more BCS #@$% and hope you can beat another scrub BCS school"

Meyer replies" I knew we could beat Oklahome but Texas scares me"

Shannon ask" why because they beat Oklahoma on a neutral sight"?

Meyer responds "Randy yes i fear you but you don't understand who i had to blow to get to this point"

Shannon ask "Does that make U proud"

Meyer responds "On the college level yes' " i blew the world hoping everyone forgets that Ole Miss game"

Shannon replies"You're a disgrace to the competitor of college football rep and teach what its like fearing competition and you wonder why they flop in the NFL"

Meyer sounding upset "Hey i offer these dumbasses a scholarship and a head job so yes i get the best"

Shannon laughs 'yep go gators good luck in the CFL'

duanet75

Pro Bowler
#77 : May 02, 2009, 07:16:18 PM

Florida - 4th, 13 wins
Miami - 15th, 7 wins (with Florida being the main reason the rank is that high)

STANDING APPLAUSE FOR FLORIDA

WE PRODUCE CFL CALIBER PLAYERS

FROM 99 TO 04 WE PLAYED EVERY YEAR

I HAVE PUBES WITH MORE BALLS THEN UF

YOU DISGRACE FLORIDA FOOTBALL SURE YOUR PRIDE

YO LETS HAVE THIS ARGUMENT IN PUBLIC

OR WILL ALEX BROWN GET ANOTHER BLACKEYE

**CENSORED** ASS PROGRAM WE NEVER RAN FROM THE BEST

WE CHALLENGE THE BEST

U KNOW BETTER SCRUBS

Please before you tRY to insult DA U look at your schedule

THE BLINDMAN SAYS " DID I JUST PASS I FISH MARKET"

THEN THE BLIND MAN REALIZES NOPE THATS GATOR FOOTBALL

3-3 GONMG INTO THE 4TH

Shannon says "Meyer why did you deny playing at Miami in  09

Meyer responds " Hell NO i remember the U excuse me why i change my diaper i stear clear of the U Lord knows i only want 4 road games a year so i can blow the BCS into thinking my team is good"

Shannon responds "so you blow the bcs?"

Meyer cries" I coach the gators we can't dominate like da U  does so i have to slob the knob for my team"

Shannon replies " keep signing the trash we don't want"then Shannon replies " Keep playing Troy U know your WEAK sec SCHEDULE DOES'NT PRESENT a challenge"

Meyer replies "I know Randy i swallow real well see my two BCS titles in 3 years thats why i quit playing Miami i know ill get my ass kicked"

Shannon replies "What a shame your national titles were decided by your blow job lips then your game. Youi're a disgrace to Florida football"
Meyer replies "Im sorry we decided not to travel to Miami this year i might be dumb but not stupid"

Shannon replies "enjoy because Miami runs the state of miami you run a **CENSORED** program with a **CENSORED** schedule wow you have 4 road games andf you call that championship caliber

Meyer replies "i came from Utah

Shannon replies "Go suck on some more BCS #@$% and hope you can beat another scrub BCS school"

Meyer replies" I knew we could beat Oklahome but Texas scares me"

Shannon ask" why because they beat Oklahoma on a neutral sight"?

Meyer responds "Randy yes i fear you but you don't understand who i had to blow to get to this point"

Shannon ask "Does that make U proud"

Meyer responds "On the college level yes' " i blew the world hoping everyone forgets that Ole Miss game"

Shannon replies"You're a disgrace to the competitor of college football rep and teach what its like fearing competition and you wonder why they flop in the NFL"

Meyer sounding upset "Hey i offer these dumbasses a scholarship and a head job so yes i get the best"

Shannon laughs 'yep go gators good luck in the CFL'

duanet75

Pro Bowler
#78 : May 02, 2009, 07:43:59 PM

WOW LMFAO PU$$Y A $$ LIZARDS ENJOY BEING PAPER CHUMPS

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#79 : May 02, 2009, 07:44:34 PM

Florida - 4th, 13 wins
Miami - 15th, 7 wins  (with Florida being the main reason the rank is that high)

what's even more hypocritical is complaining about UF playing Charleston So, FIU, and Troy, all of which Miami has scheduled and played in the last 3 years.

One thing you can bank on, when UF and FIU meet, a thuggish riot won't break out.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#80 : May 02, 2009, 07:45:00 PM

This guy is Samari and BornaRunole's retarded cousin from South Florida.

Called it.

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#81 : May 02, 2009, 07:48:06 PM

Neither Samari or Runole were ever this illiterate. Their posts may have been repetitive and illogical, but at least they were legible. 

duanet75

Pro Bowler
#82 : May 03, 2009, 08:47:05 AM

It's a shame Miami fans are relegated to belittling the 2-time National Champions in the last three years because their program only has 12 wins in the last 2 seasons, which the "Gayturds" surpassed last season alone with 13 wins.

Kinda pathetic for any Miami fan to try to talk about Florida.

If your 2 titles in 3 years were'nt so debatable then why is congress forcing a playoff . Like i said your paper chumps.Yes we're in a re building mode but we also play oklahoma and USF this season we start a series with Ohio st next year. Just remember Shannon put that fence up around the State of Miami you saw the talent at your swamp.2009 is your last hope for a national title . What's dissapointing is the fact your would rather play 3 D-2 teams at home in one season then challenge other top teams around the globe. Is there one decent game on your schedule worthy of a prime time game @ LSU maybe. Yeah ill admit its bitter losing to you guys for the ist time since the 80s and then you run.
I feel like that big bully who just got sucker punched then the family moves out of town.Keep running boys. Meyer,s a punk stop hiding that fact.

duanet75

Pro Bowler
#83 : May 03, 2009, 08:54:18 AM

Just one more thing when you play Tennessee drop 70 on the Kiffens please. Give them a nice intro to CFB.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#84 : May 03, 2009, 11:21:41 AM

If your 2 titles in 3 years were'nt so debatable then why is congress forcing a playoff .

ROTFLMFWAO....So many things to make fun of in one measly "sentence."

Da U: 9th in the piss-poor ACC and still have diarrhea of the mouth.

duanet75

Pro Bowler
#85 : May 03, 2009, 12:32:36 PM

Yeah well im sure Urban swallowed the BCS long one to get there. We'll see how well you do playing piss pour SEC teams with 4 away games and 3 D-2 schools on there. But im sure we won't do any drug testing at Florida  this year. KEEP RUNNING GATORS!!!

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#86 : May 03, 2009, 02:39:10 PM

Miami is a joke.

FACT: Miami will be lucky to sell out 2 games this year, Ga. Tech and Oklahoma. And only because GT and Sooner fans will buy half the tickets.
FACT: UF has sold out every home game for 2 decades.
FACT: Miami wanted UF to play in Miami where Gator fans would have accounted for well over half the tickets sold, but was only willing to give up 15% of the gate. Any rational person is going to reject a contract where you create over half the revenues but only get 15% of the pay.
FACT: UF's SOS has consistently ranked ahead of "da U"'s for a long long time.
FACT: Miami NEEDS a team like Florida.
FACT: Florida does NOT need Miami.

duanet75

Pro Bowler
#87 : May 03, 2009, 02:57:44 PM

Where do you get these so called facts from?

duanet75

Pro Bowler
#88 : May 03, 2009, 03:06:17 PM

Fact: Miami is the most hated school by Florida fans
Fact; Florida won't play any tough non conference teams on the road
Fact; Miami 5 national titles Florida 3
Fact; Florida is yet to have an undeafeted season
where did you get your so called facts from?

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#89 : May 03, 2009, 03:57:10 PM

Fact: Miami is the most hated school by Florida fans No UGa is by far. FSU is 2nd. Auburn is 3rd. Da U doesn't make the top 5 aka irrelevant.
Fact; Florida won't play any tough non conference teams on the road the National Championship game is on the road. And what difference does Non-conference make when you are in the best conference?
Fact; Miami 5 national titles Florida 3 So what, Notre Dame has even more? What have you done lately? Oh, yeah lose
Fact; Florida is yet to have an undeafeted season Again, so what? Florida has yet to do some made up word. What is an undeafeted season? Does it involve deaf kids?
where did you get your so called facts from?

My facts are all common and public knowledge.  But here you go:

http://www.miamibeach411.com/news/index.php?/news/comments/um-football/

According to NCAA statistics, since 1998 the University of Miami has never ranked higher than 21st in Division 1-A football attendance, despite being ranked in the top 25 for their performance in each of those years and winning a national championship.  Only three seasons in that span have seen the school average over 50,000 fans per game

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/college/football/acc/2008-11-12-miami-attendance_N.htm

For the fourth season in a row, the Hurricanes' average home attendance will be in the 40,000-plus range. The Hurricanes would have to draw more than 69,000 fans Thursday against Virginia Tech to average 50,000 for the season. The last time Miami got a crowd that big against anyone other than Florida or Florida State was five years ago against Tennessee.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/334171/2006-National-College-Football-Attendance-NCAA
NCAA Div. I Average attendance rankings:
Rnk Team Gms Total      Avg

9. Florida..7...632,866...90,409
51. Miami (Fla.)..7..293,359...41,908

FACT: UF more than doubles "da U" in attendance.

We don't need you, we sell out all our home games.

Page: 1 ... 4 5 6 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 22nd Florida Football Player Arrested Under Urban Meyer Regime « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools