Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Tonight's draft. Comments? « previous next »
Page: 1

jameswilder

Starter

: September 10, 2009, 12:12:07 AM

why do people buy scratch off lotto tickets? Or buy squares in a football pool? This group of people all know each other and I was just a neighbor and they needed to fill a slot. The guy who had the overall number 1 pick took AP and then selected 4 straight QB's. Favre went in the second round. Greg Camarillo WR Miami, went in the 4th, as did Knowshon Moreno. Dwayne Bowe was still available at the start of the 5th round.

Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy- B. Franklin.

Booker

Hall of Famer

#1 : September 10, 2009, 12:01:31 AM

Why do people do money leagues for a hundred a team when it is your first time?

jameswilder

Starter

#2 : September 09, 2009, 11:44:13 PM

This was a draft which was supposed to be online on the ESPN website run by a friend of mine. Some folks had issues logging into the ESPN site so we did an offline draft at a sports bar tonight. He asked me if I wanted to play and I said yes, then I found out 8 people in the league had never played before and the other 3 had only played one year. It's a pay in league and 1st place is 1,000.00 second place is 200.00. Once some of the named players were gone, everyone started picking players from their favorite team and most of these folks were from Ohio and Western New York so Browns Bengals and Bills players were going like crazy. It's always nice to think your draft is going to kick azz for the season, but you never know. The NFL season always gives us unexpected twists and turns each and every year.

Booker

Hall of Famer

#3 : September 09, 2009, 11:17:52 PM

Was this a special ed draft? Slaton in the third? Calvin in the fourth? Rice in the 9th? I mean seriously, just stupidity. I read Andre then Rivers and thought you were screwed but nvm.

jameswilder

Starter

#4 : September 09, 2009, 11:04:19 PM

12 team draft 16 rounds. I had the number 9 pick.

1. A Johnson WR
2. P. Rivers QB
3. S Slaton RB
4. C Johnson WR
5. D. McFadden RB
6. T Gonzalez TE
7. D. Jackson WR
8. L. McCoy RB
9. R. Rice RB
1o. F. Jones RB
11.T. Holt WR
12. S. Breaston WR
13. C. Pennington QB
14. P Harvin WR
15. Houston D
16. J. Nedney K

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Tonight's draft. Comments? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools