Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Pacman still making it rain! « previous next »
Page: 1

ALong13

Pro Bowler
: March 12, 2009, 11:15:48 AM

Free agent Pacman Jones reportedly "made it rain (again) with dollar bills" at ex-teammate Marcus Spears' birthday party recently.

Making it rain isn't illegal of course, but it sure is funny to think about. "All the other players there thought he was a complete idiot for doing it," a source at the party told Profootballtalk. "It was a upscale bar/restaurant and he acted like it was a cheap Atlanta strip club. So, no, he hasn’t grown up."  [/qute]

-rotoworld

---------------------------

SIGN HIM! (had to do it before someone else would)

But in reality, what an idiot this guy is...not sure when this party is, but if he wants to get back into the NFL this is certaintly not the way to go...between him and Matt Jones, not sure who the bigger idiot is....

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#1 : March 12, 2009, 11:30:49 AM

"...between him and Matt Jones, not sure who the bigger idiot is...."

Pacman is but Travis Henry is giving him a run for his money.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#2 : March 12, 2009, 11:43:12 AM

"...between him and Matt Jones, not sure who the bigger idiot is...."

Pacman is but Travis Henry is giving him a run for his money.

Definitely a close call.

http://www.theledger.com/article/20090303/NEWS/903030327

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#3 : March 12, 2009, 11:57:05 AM

I like how it wasn't even at a strip club.

I can see Pacman making it rain at Dennys, Publix, or the Post Office just to get some attention....

www.Atlbucs.com
Facebook:  Atl Bucs

BuccinTex

Hall of Famer
#4 : March 12, 2009, 07:09:33 PM

I like how it wasn't even at a strip club.

I can see Pacman making it rain at Dennys, Publix, or the Post Office just to get some attention....

lol yeah that part is funny but what made me laugh initially is that it said he did it with dollar bills.   When most athletes or rappers make it rain they use hundreds.   I guess the economic situation and his lack of a contract have drastically impacted his making it rain skills now that he's down to singles. 

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Pacman still making it rain! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools