Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 1040 on Cutler « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 9

Booker

Hall of Famer

#15 : March 12, 2009, 03:46:49 PM

Show me the truth that the team will be back next year.

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

#16 : March 12, 2009, 03:48:25 PM

I could see Detroit trading some of their picks for Cutler. Pay his salary instead of what Stafford would command, plus you get his years of experience and don't have to have someone learn on the job. Everyone has to learn the new playbook anyway, so they can all learn together. Cutler, Calvin Johnson and Shaun McDonald? Yikes.

Booker

Hall of Famer

#17 : March 12, 2009, 03:50:43 PM

Take out Shaun Mcdonald and I will say Yikes.

s0uthFLbucfan

Starter

#18 : March 12, 2009, 03:52:25 PM

Cutler, Bryant, Winslow bigger yikes lol

"We're going to be d--- good,"-
Kellen Winslow II. Novemeber 15, 2009

kmitchell

Starter

#19 : March 12, 2009, 03:53:21 PM

RIP to Cutler if he ends up on the Lions. No O-Line (Cherilus sucks)+ no defense= getting sacked a lot.

Booker

Hall of Famer

#20 : March 12, 2009, 03:57:32 PM

QB isn't the Lions biggest problems. Their lines are horrid. Their D is bad and last year looked like they had no idea what to do most the time.

marlevr

Second String
#21 : March 12, 2009, 04:03:15 PM

QB isn't the Lions biggest problems. Their lines are horrid. Their D is bad and last year looked like they had no idea what to do most the time.

That sounds like a D Coordinator issue. Good thing they fired him...

TheGladiator

Pro Bowler

#22 : March 12, 2009, 04:09:18 PM

...says Bucs are at the top of the list with the Lions right behind and that it would be BEFORE draft day...

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#23 : March 12, 2009, 04:15:49 PM

...says Bucs are at the top of the list with the Lions right behind and that it would be BEFORE draft day...
They have no clue what the heck is gonna happen weeks from now.

They are radio personalities, and they are speculators like you or I.

TheGladiator

Pro Bowler

#24 : March 12, 2009, 04:19:44 PM

They have no clue what the heck is gonna happen weeks from now.

They are radio personalities, and they are speculators like you or I.

He's relaying the info from his source in the Denver FO. 

I'm not saying he or his source is right.  But, it would be nice to have Cutler here.

JERZYBUCFAN

Rookie

#25 : March 12, 2009, 04:24:20 PM

heres something else, cutler has some say in it....hes not gonna wanna go to a losing team or one where hes gonn aget beat up or have lots of media attention (bad) on him.....so i would rule out the lions and some of the fore mentioned teams...

i would be the first person to jump on the cutler bandwagon....and would get his jersey and wear it proudly in front of my bronco fan friends...

acacius

Hall of Famer

#26 : March 12, 2009, 04:25:10 PM

Where is he getting the 65% from?

73.8% of statistics are made up on the spot.

JasonOfthetower

Hall of Famer
#27 : March 12, 2009, 04:26:11 PM

I wouldn't get your hopes up... it's just more disappointing when it doesn't happen.

I beg to differ...if you haven't noticed it's very in style to get excited about a QB that hasn't won a play-off game, just like it's easy to get excited about a trade for a player that only had one decent season out of four, and we're really excited about the inexperienced HC and GM...man I can't wait until the young inexperienced players take the field and win another SuperBowl trophy..woo hoo, what's not to get excited about.

God forbid someone has hope for their team. I mean doom and gloom is a good way to go to.

Because it's much easier to ignore the truth staring you in the face�Where�s the 800 pound gorilla in the room?

Its there because you put it there. I was seeing the same garbage spewed before the 2007 and 2008 seasons, too - yet the team made the playoffs the year they were supposed to go 5-11 and finished 9-7 again when they were supposed to revert back to 4-12.

The truth is - none of us know what will happen next year - not you, not me - not anyone. If the Bucs are terrible next year that doesn't mean you were right - it just meant you were lucky. Same for me if the Bucs are good. Even a casual observer knows the teams that are "supposed to be good" usually aren't and the teams that are "supposed to be bad" typically aren't - the Lions and Bengals the only exceptions to the rule.

Kazmir06

Rookie

#28 : March 12, 2009, 04:27:15 PM

do whatever it takes cutler is your franchise quarterback for years and years to come no more quarterbacks that just "manage games"

TheGladiator

Pro Bowler

#29 : March 12, 2009, 04:32:29 PM

do whatever it takes cutler is your franchise quarterback for years and years to come no more quarterbacks that just "manage games"

Yep, he's young, yet has experience.  Put him with Bryant, K2, Ward, and Graham with our line and things will open up big time.  Plus, I'm certain Jagz will be great for him.

Dominik needs to get this done NOW.
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 9
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 1040 on Cutler « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools