Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Obama Deception Movie (Streaming movie link available) « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

2goodbucs

Starter
: March 12, 2009, 08:19:18 PM

Just got released early before it's initial release (March 21st) due to the FBI harassing the producer of the movie and asking where his movie server is located yesterday which caused him to do the early release.

After watching it last night it reminded me of all the posters talking about it in Pirates Cove and on Buccaneers.com Off Topic message board. A bunch of posters had unanswered questions to all this crap going on in Washington D.C. and I believe this movie answered most of the questions that has been lingering around. Check it out here on Google Video and share us your thoughts after you view it.

bucs1

Practice Squad
#1 : March 12, 2009, 10:52:53 PM

Thanks for posting. That's a very eye-opening movie.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#2 : March 12, 2009, 10:56:58 PM

Looks interesting.  Probably watch it over the weekend.

NavyBuc19

Hall of Famer
#3 : March 12, 2009, 10:59:44 PM

Im watching it right now. It really does let you know who is in charge of government and it makes you believe that Capitalism is really no different then Communism.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#4 : March 12, 2009, 11:31:11 PM

I watched part of it, seems like a wackjob movie. Im not a fan of Obama but I only could watch 5 mins.

kmitchell

Starter

#5 : March 13, 2009, 01:43:15 AM

Is this the same narrator as the movie Terror Storm?

Edit: Yes it is. This guy is nuts, watch Terror Storm to see how credible this character is.

escobar

Hall of Famer

#6 : March 13, 2009, 02:36:29 AM

Edit: Yes it is. This guy is nuts, watch Terror Storm to see how credible this character is.

If that doc was pro Obama I have a feeling he would no longer be considered nuts.....just a hunch.

kmitchell

Starter

#7 : March 13, 2009, 02:40:02 AM

If that doc was pro Obama I have a feeling he would no longer be considered nuts.....just a hunch.

Last summer I worked at a bar, and one of the bartenders gave me a couple conspiracy DVDs. I believe his name is Alex Jones, and he was a big part of Terror Storm, and America:Freedom to Fascism. He was predicting that Bush would call for martial law to stop the elections and to establish the North American Union...

bucfan11

Starter

#8 : March 13, 2009, 06:03:46 AM

I love Alex Jones' New World Order crazy stuff -  He gets things out of context but is fun to read or  listen to - InfoWars, PrisonPlanet, Obama Deception - Terror Storm - The Amero - North American Union- He was more fun when he was focused on Bush/Cheney things, but he does have to keep making a living, so now he's hashing up Obama.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#9 : March 13, 2009, 12:03:59 PM

Last summer I worked at a bar, and one of the bartenders gave me a couple conspiracy DVDs. I believe his name is Alex Jones, and he was a big part of Terror Storm, and America:Freedom to Fascism. He was predicting that Bush would call for martial law to stop the elections and to establish the North American Union...

He produced Terror Storm but had nothing to do with Freedom to Facism. That was the late Aaron Russo.

I think Alex Jones goes off the deep end from time to time but a lot of what I saw in this Obama video is dead on, IMO.

Amazing that the mainstream press just totally ignores the Biberberg meetings year after year. And most Americans could care less. I guess

Obama appears to be another puppet. A smart and well spoken puppet but a puppet nonetheless.

I haven't heard KM say one word about Obama and rendition. Why not, KM?

Simon Phoenix

Starter

#10 : March 13, 2009, 01:11:43 PM

I thought it was pretty obvious Obama was a puppet...who were the puppet masters? I wasn't too sure about until now..

------------------------------------------------------------------------

We can rebuild him..we have the technology

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#11 : March 13, 2009, 01:56:01 PM

I thought it was pretty obvious Obama was a puppet...who were the puppet masters? I wasn't too sure about until now..

I'm still not too sure about who the ultimate puppet masters are. Who do the bankers answer to?

kmitchell

Starter

#12 : March 13, 2009, 01:59:15 PM

I'm still not too sure about who the ultimate puppet masters are. Who do the bankers answer to?

The same as it has been for centuries.

NavyBuc19

Hall of Famer
#13 : March 13, 2009, 02:01:40 PM

LMFAO! Talk about bitter yet honest stereotype.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#14 : March 13, 2009, 02:02:40 PM

Tell me you're kidding.

So what do you have to say about Obama and his support for rendition?

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Obama Deception Movie (Streaming movie link available) « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools