Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Obama Deception Movie (Streaming movie link available) « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

kmitchell

Starter

#15 : March 13, 2009, 02:07:44 PM

I'm not kidding.

As for rendition, that sounds pretty freakin evil.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#16 : March 13, 2009, 02:18:32 PM

I'm not kidding.

If you think it's about one group of people you are more lost than I thought.

Maybe Obama's star is starting to fade for you? I have yet to see you start a thread criticizing anything he has done so far.

kmitchell

Starter

#17 : March 13, 2009, 02:28:06 PM

I'm not kidding.

If you think it's about one group of people you are more lost than I thought.

Maybe Obama's star is starting to fade for you? I have yet to see you start a thread criticizing anything he has done so far.

How many threads in general have I started about Obama? Not any that I can recall, I did start one about Paul though.

And yes, I do believe the Jewish community has a lot of power through out the world. It's like in my town of Fresno, there aren't a lot of Armenians, but the rich ones share their success with family and friends, and own this place.

Check out who owns every single American news channel. No wonder Paul got no love, he wanted nothing to do with helping Israel. Just my opinion.

Bayfisher

Hall of Famer
#18 : March 13, 2009, 03:19:15 PM

Joe, to be fair, you were on President Obama's bandwagon as much as anyone around here.  Some people on here were criticized heavily and labeled for even questioning him. 

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#19 : March 13, 2009, 03:29:24 PM

Joe, to be fair, you were on President Obama's bandwagon as much as anyone around here.   
No, he wasn't

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#20 : March 13, 2009, 03:36:58 PM

Joe, to be fair, you were on President Obama's bandwagon as much as anyone around here.  Some people on here were criticized heavily and labeled for even questioning him. 

I was supporting him early and and then looked deeper and realized that he wasn't what he appeared to be. But I still held out hope that he would do some good and since he's only a few months into a four year term, that possibility remains.

But don't compare me to the ones who refuse to hear or post anything negative about their candidate or party.

And yes, KM was the biggest Obama cheeerleader on the board. Along with Jason.

kmitchell

Starter

#21 : March 13, 2009, 03:41:55 PM

Joe, to be fair, you were on President Obama's bandwagon as much as anyone around here.� Some people on here were criticized heavily and labeled for even questioning him.�

I was supporting him early and and then looked deeper and realized that he wasn't what he appeared to be. But I still held out hope that he would do some good and since he's only a few months into a four year term, that possibility remains.

But don't compare me to the ones who refuse to hear or post anything negative about their candidate or party.

And yes, KM was the biggest Obama cheeerleader on the board. Along with Jason.

I support some politicians from both sides. I posted a thread yesterday supporting Ron Paul, and I haven't posted a thread about Obama in months. I guess that makes me a huge cheerleader.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#22 : March 13, 2009, 06:31:23 PM

I thought it was pretty obvious Obama was a puppet...who were the puppet masters? I wasn't too sure about until now..

I'm still not too sure about who the ultimate puppet masters are. Who do the bankers answer to?

The same as it has been for centuries.

Not surprising.  The anti-Semitic posts from this person never stop.

I'll say this, at least you are honest with your racism.

Scholty

Pro Bowler

#23 : March 13, 2009, 09:35:44 PM

kmitchell, some guy named Adolf agrees with you...

After all these years, sickening.

*******************************Luck happens when hard work meets opportunity.

kmitchell

Starter

#24 : March 13, 2009, 10:40:10 PM

kmitchell, some guy named Adolf agrees with you...

After all these years, sickening.

If you want to find out who runs this country, start by looking at the media. What does every owner of American mainstream media have in common?

Bayfisher

Hall of Famer
#25 : March 14, 2009, 03:50:28 AM

This is a movie that most people don't want to believe.

kmitchell

Starter

#26 : March 14, 2009, 06:13:43 AM

This is a movie that most people don't want to believe.

Just like Loose Change, Hacking Democracy, Terror Storm, America: Freedom to Fascism.

barberandbrooks

Practice Squad

#27 : March 15, 2009, 07:05:21 PM

what a great film. it's the number one video on google video right now. a lot of people are starting to open up there eyes.

ZenBuc

Practice Squad

#28 : March 15, 2009, 07:32:22 PM

I like that they used such reputable experts such as Joe Rogan, Willie Nelson, and KRS-One

NavyBuc19

Hall of Famer
#29 : March 15, 2009, 07:52:56 PM

I like that they used such reputable experts such as Joe Rogan, Willie Nelson, and KRS-One

I guess you missed Celente.

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Obama Deception Movie (Streaming movie link available) « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools