Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Obama Deception Movie (Streaming movie link available) « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#30 : March 15, 2009, 07:55:31 PM

I like that they used such reputable experts such as Joe Rogan, Willie Nelson, and KRS-One

They weren't presented as experts as anybody who watches the film will see. They're known to many viewers and they offered opinions. That's it.

And more often than not, I agreed with them. Especially KRS-One. Did Willie even say anything? He just got caught up in it because Jesse was there.

Bilderberg is one topic that AJ focuses on a lot in his docs. Is there any question that the mainstream media should be reporting on their meetings? The most powerful leaders in the world get together and there's a 99% mainstream media blackout? Please explain that, Zen.

ZenBuc

Practice Squad

#31 : March 16, 2009, 07:12:37 AM

I'm not disputing any claims made in the video...just find it curious to even include some of those people.  If I was making a serious film I wouldn't include comedians, hip-hop artists and a former wrestler/governor while he's hanging out with one of the biggest known potheads....  Might as well just interview me, or any random person on the street, or on this message board.

kevabuc

Hall of Famer

#32 : March 16, 2009, 09:19:33 AM

kmitchell, some guy named Adolf agrees with you...

After all these years, sickening.

If you want to find out who runs this country, start by looking at the media. What does every owner of American mainstream media have in common?
I know, they all own media companies.

\"The budget should be balanced; the treasury should be refilled; public debt should be reduced; and the arrogance of public officials should be controlled.\" -Cicero. 106-43 B.C.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Obama Deception Movie (Streaming movie link available) « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools