Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Wow guys, took my girl out last night.... o god... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

#15 : March 15, 2009, 01:00:33 AM

Some men find it intimidating to have a girlfriend with a higher IQ than themselves.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#16 : March 15, 2009, 01:03:02 AM

Some men find it intimidating to have a girlfriend with a higher IQ than themselves.

That's hard to find.  Men are generally more intelligent than women.

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

#17 : March 15, 2009, 01:07:24 AM

That's hard to find. Men are generally more intelligent than women.

Is that why nearly 2/3rds of college students are female?

NavyBuc19

Hall of Famer
#18 : March 15, 2009, 01:11:30 AM

Gotta have women at colleges in order for the men to come. Our brains are very primitive as we are driven by sex and or the desire for sex a good portion of our lives.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#19 : March 15, 2009, 01:17:38 AM

Females going to school doesn't mean they ever even work in a job after graduation.   They go to school because they have nothing else to do while looking for a man to support them.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#20 : March 15, 2009, 01:19:45 AM

If she is hot, who cares if shes stupid. That's what you are for.

jsut figure some of you dudes would get a kick out of that.  not like ima marrie her.

Oh I thought it was funny, just proves more and more that women these days are reverting back to their "barbie" ways......

Just as many "Kens" out there.

SBF, a chick like that would drive me crazy.

NavyBuc19

Hall of Famer
#21 : March 15, 2009, 01:20:59 AM

Females going to school doesn't mean they ever even work in a job after graduation.   They go to school because they have nothing else to do while looking for a man to support them.

Hahaha...someone is stuck in that Pre-Liberal 1950s Male Provider mindset.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#22 : March 15, 2009, 01:21:57 AM

I like chicks like that.   It's the serious ones I don't like.   If I want to talk politics, I can talk to my male friends.   If I want to have fun, that's what women are for...

NavyBuc19

Hall of Famer
#23 : March 15, 2009, 01:24:50 AM

I like chicks like that.   It's the serious ones I don't like.   If I want to talk politics, I can talk to my male friends.   If I want to have fun, that's what women are for...

LMFAO, you crack me up Java. Hahaha. As sexist as that sounds it just seems hilarious

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#24 : March 15, 2009, 01:44:08 AM

That's probably why you're not married.

I can talk about almost everything with my wife. That includes politics, the paranormal and my opinion that humans aren't mean to be monogamous, among other things. And we laugh and joke around a lot too. In fact, I can talk to my wife about more subjects than I can with my best friends. But I still need to vent to those friends every now and then about life. Some things, woman just don't get and vice versa for women when they have their issues. They need their girlfriends to bounce stuff off of.

My best friends are 3000 miles away. My wife is right here.

Bucs Capacitor

Hall of Famer
#25 : March 15, 2009, 02:10:53 AM

Some of the dumbest girls I've ever met are/were in college...

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#26 : March 15, 2009, 08:35:55 AM

Females going to school doesn't mean they ever even work in a job after graduation. They go to school because they have nothing else to do while looking for a man to support them.
Is it too much to ask for a woman that can financially support her man?  I think not. 

SarasotaBuc Fan

Hall of Famer
#27 : March 15, 2009, 11:41:14 AM

that is the truth.

Booker

Hall of Famer

#28 : March 15, 2009, 12:18:58 PM

Some of the dumbest men I have met are in college. Means nothing

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#29 : March 15, 2009, 12:48:50 PM

My Kapersky went off in this topic.  It said something on this page is virus related, used to steal credit card numbers and passwords...

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Wow guys, took my girl out last night.... o god... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools