Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Wow guys, took my girl out last night.... o god... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#30 : March 15, 2009, 02:40:22 PM

Some of the dumbest girls I've ever met are/were in college...

...and there's not a single brick missing from Century Tower. It is related.

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#31 : March 15, 2009, 02:42:10 PM

Some men find it intimidating to have a girlfriend with a higher IQ than themselves.

That's hard to find. Men are generally more intelligent than women.

Is that why nearly 2/3rds of college students are female?

Most are there to get their MRS degree.

ONEBIGDADDY

Hall of Famer

#32 : March 15, 2009, 03:06:20 PM

SBF, a chick like that would drive me crazy.

That is the receipt for a happy marriage Joe...Most don't get that part...OBD

I like chicks like that. � It's the serious ones I don't like. � If I want to talk politics, I can talk to my male friends. � If I want to have fun, that's what women are for...

That's probably why you're not married.

I can talk about almost everything with my wife. That includes politics, the paranormal and my opinion that humans aren't mean to be monogamous, among other things. And we laugh and joke around a lot too. In fact, I can talk to my wife about more subjects than I can with my best friends. But I still need to vent to those friends every now and then about life. Some things, woman just don't get and vice versa for women when they have their issues. They need their girlfriends to bounce stuff off of.

My best friends are 3000 miles away. My wife is right here.

BucFan9720

Practice Squad

#33 : March 15, 2009, 05:29:24 PM

Dude, you are on a date.  Don't take things so seriously.   Actually, I thought her bomb joke was pretty good.  She sounds cool.   Can I have her number?   

Seconded.

Trojan52

Hall of Famer

#34 : March 15, 2009, 06:18:09 PM

My Kapersky went off in this topic.  It said something on this page is virus related, used to steal credit card numbers and passwords...
hahahaha

mrtks

Pro Bowler

#35 : March 15, 2009, 10:53:45 PM

Some men find it intimidating to have a girlfriend with a higher IQ than themselves.

That's hard to find. Men are generally more intelligent than women.

Is that why nearly 2/3rds of college students are female?

Females going to school doesn't mean they ever even work in a job after graduation. They go to school because they have nothing else to do while looking for a man to support them.
Do you know what year it is? There are very few women going to college, getting married and never working. It's the 21st century.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#36 : March 15, 2009, 11:14:15 PM

In my opinion, that weakens our society.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#37 : March 16, 2009, 04:02:24 AM

George W. Bush is and will always be considered the worst president in my household.  He is a turd with eyes, a dumb arse who could hardly put together a cogent sentence, and he was out for himself and his father,.

He is the true puppet, run by the failed desings of his father.  12 years of BUsh have crushed us.

GhostRider

Hall of Famer

#38 : March 16, 2009, 10:51:58 AM

So, I assume you scored???

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#39 : March 16, 2009, 01:27:17 PM

George W. Bush is and will always be considered the worst president in my household. He is a turd with eyes, a dumb arse who could hardly put together a cogent sentence, and he was out for himself and his father,.

He is the true puppet, run by the failed desings of his father. 12 years of BUsh have crushed us.

I agree - and that "puppet" thought came to mind when OP posted his story.  What president in our history was more of a puppet to corporations, oil industry than GWB?

Bucs Capacitor

Hall of Famer
#40 : March 16, 2009, 03:06:49 PM

Some of the dumbest girls I've ever met are/were in college...

...and there's not a single brick missing from Century Tower. It is related.

LOL, too true.

mrtks

Pro Bowler

#41 : March 16, 2009, 05:08:50 PM

In my opinion, that weakens our society.
Spoken like a man bed hopping his way all over Indonisia, and that's not even counting the ladyboys.

SarasotaBuc Fan

Hall of Famer
#42 : March 16, 2009, 06:53:11 PM

yea tore it up

GhostRider

Hall of Famer

#43 : March 17, 2009, 12:32:52 PM

yea tore it up

Good to hear.  The way I figure, if you can't talk a girl like that into the sack, then your generation is lost...lol

#44 : March 18, 2009, 12:40:37 AM

nice guy .....

lol, i know, im pretty awesome.

dude you dont need to sacrifice your manly honesty to be the nice guy. Olaf is just a metro Oprah watcher, you were 100% in the right
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Wow guys, took my girl out last night.... o god... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools