Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: ESPN - Tampa needs to nab Cutler « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6

Lord Jenkins

Hall of Famer

#75 : March 16, 2009, 09:36:01 PM

What is Cutler's record under center? Lousy at Vanderbuilt and not much better at Denver. Some guys are winners and some arn't.

Vanderbilt.. SEC (best conference) DOORMAT... not much talent around him. Ignorance is bliss isnt it?

Sig change requested by \"threadkiller\". I delivered with the most disturbing thing I came across on the college boards x)

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

#76 : March 16, 2009, 09:58:47 PM

I disagree that the Bucs should give up two first rounders but I do think it should involve multiple picks if they're gonna do it

We gave up two 1st round picks for a WR that helped us win a Superbowl. For Cutler, i'd give up two 1's without blinkin.

Yes but we also didn't have a half-dozen holes to fill. When we made the trade for Keyshawn, the team was already a super bowl contender. Our only problem at that time was QB and coaching.

Booker

Hall of Famer

#77 : March 16, 2009, 10:00:56 PM

Qb is a hole right now and Cutler could fill that hole. It is the most important role in the offense. I like Luke and think he has potential but right now that is all I have on him.

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#78 : March 16, 2009, 10:19:42 PM

I'm not trading Ruud. No way. A QB is important, but not THAT important.

In Verner We Trust

#79 : March 16, 2009, 10:28:35 PM

Yes but we also didn't have a half-dozen holes to fill. When we made the trade for Keyshawn, the team was already a super bowl contender. Our only problem at that time was QB and coaching.

And QB is still the problem.... a Cutler acquisition could fix that problem for the next 10 yrs.
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: ESPN - Tampa needs to nab Cutler « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools