Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Cutlers is a good QB but..... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#30 : March 17, 2009, 01:26:24 PM

That's lame Turk......some of the above might be kept private......just sayin' bro'..........

He's even PM'ed me more, but I'll leave that be now. It's a shame that someone posting on a public forum where all posts are open to debate and response, to agreement and disagreement, feels like going private in an attempt to force another poster from responding to their comments. If they don't want a response, then don't post. If they don't like the responses, then ignore them. It isn't really all that difficult.

It's the old "Can't stand the heat? Get out of the kitchen"...

Last time I checked, this is a forum for Bucs and NFL talk, not a place for a poster to try and strongarm another poster and demand that they stop responding to their posts. That stuff doesn't belong here, instead we should be talking football and not crapping up threads with petty non-football disagreements.

InlandTaipan

Practice Squad

#31 : March 17, 2009, 01:37:29 PM

Again, I didn't DEMAND...I asked politely, twice...yes this is a community but you obviously want to be right ALL of the time and can't except other people's opinions whether you agree with them or not...You lack that respect for others in that capacity and because of that I asked you to avoid future confrontations for the sake of others and to protect the rules and dignity of the community but you can't do that...I haven't "demanded" anything

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#32 : March 17, 2009, 02:22:42 PM

And I still politely reject your request, as I did via PM. I will respond to your comments any time that I choose.

Keith:

I was going to post the PM's from this fellow where he calls me an instigator and accuses me of ruining the forum for "everyone" (I guess he's "everyone") but I feel bad enough that I've fed into this and allowed him to derail your thread so badly. I've never made such awful allegations against him, so I can only assume his vitriol isn't placed there. Sometimes I come to realize that some have thicker skin than others.

So now back to the subject...

Yeah! Let's get Cutler in here!

InlandTaipan

Practice Squad

#33 : March 17, 2009, 02:29:45 PM

And I still politely reject your request, as I did via PM. I will respond to your comments any time that I choose.

Keith:

I was going to post the PM's from this fellow where he calls me an instigator and accuses me of ruining the forum for "everyone" (I guess he's "everyone") but I feel bad enough that I've fed into this and allowed him to derail your thread so badly. I've never made such awful allegations against him, so I can only assume his vitriol isn't placed there. Sometimes I come to realize that some have thicker skin than others.

So now back to the subject...

Yeah! Let's get Cutler in here!

ROFLMAO...Yes, it was me that derailed this thread...LOL. As you can see I responded to Keith in kind on the topic. I even made mention in the thread I didn't desire to go in circles with someone that can't respect others and their opinions regardless if I agree with them or not. I'm not the one in need of others approval or need of others to tell me how much I'm appreciated by stealing headlines from Pewter Report with so called "insider information".

BTW Mr. Einstein...Keith offered alternatives in next year’s draft to Cutler...Duh
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Cutlers is a good QB but..... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools