Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Attention Clayton haters « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6

Blaze688

Hall of Famer

#75 : March 19, 2009, 12:41:15 PM

Posted by ESPN......that's all I needed to see.......LMAO....

But I think you'll find ESPN got the stats from STATS, LLC.

I'd like to know what criteria they use to determine a dropped pass.......Does bouncing off a receiver's chest qualify as a dropped pass? I use this because I am positive Clayton had at least 2 passes hit him squarely in the chest last season....and he never got his hands on them. His hand/eye coordination seems to be off IMO....

You're saying that your memory is so keen that you're able to remember -- just off the top of your head -- what STATS, LLC's Buccaneer analyst cannot?  Someone who reviews all the gametape and play-by-play?

I'd be more willing to guess that you're mentally blending the last four seasons together.

It's one of those strange psychological phenomena.  I remember telling my buddies back in '03 or '04, "Gruden can't call plays for ****.  Watch, it's always a run up the middle on 2nd down.  Always."

Turns out, Gruden did run up the middle a lot on second down (in comparison to the rest of the league), but "a lot" constitues as -- if my memory of this particular memory serves -- 20% of the time.

It seemed like more because it was so frustrating when I saw it, and it stuck in my mind.

umguy1999

Practice Squad

#76 : March 19, 2009, 01:11:52 PM

I don't think people hate him, but his hands seem to hate the football.

obuc

Starter

#77 : March 19, 2009, 02:02:50 PM

Gruden is gone, Galloway, Garcia. But one thing hasnt left yet.

The fact that Michael Clayton is a ME guy.

He isnt even interested in football or being good. He is interested in a pay check.  Now that he has that, dont expect anything from him.  You can book that. The guy doesnt have a competitve bone in his body.

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#78 : March 19, 2009, 03:23:45 PM

Wow. That's a bit harsh, even coming from those of us really angry at him, obuc.
I can't agree. He's competitive. Selfish and a prima donna. Non-accountable for a lot of his actions... but competitive.

In Verner We Trust
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Attention Clayton haters « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools