Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Happy Anniversary « previous next »
Page: 1

Snook

Hall of Famer
: January 26, 2007, 10:20:33 AM

4 years!

Despite the current Bucs situation, it still puts a smile on my face to remember what happened 4 years ago today.

Go Bucs!!!

bucnut

Hall of Famer
#1 : January 26, 2007, 10:55:36 AM

I hear ya!  Go Bucs!!!

NFC South BBS Viva la Grudenistas!  GO GATORS!!!

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#2 : January 26, 2007, 11:13:23 AM

my greatest day in sports history...

other than pitching my no-hitter in high school...even then, it's a tough choice to make if I had to pick one to re-live...

who am I kidding, I'll take the BUCS super bowl win!

;0

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#3 : January 26, 2007, 12:28:50 PM

What a momentus occasion.

All I can remember is how everybody told me we wouldn't make it past the Eagles. I understood, since I live near Philadelphia. Then after we beat the Eagles it was everybody saying that we can't beat the Raiders. Nobody gave us a chance from around here. Thankfully, we won the game and it was big time. It really felt great to see the guys hoisting that Lombardi trophy.

Bucs_Rule

Hall of Famer
#4 : January 26, 2007, 12:30:56 PM

The Best day in this history of the franchise. Happy Anniversary.

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

#5 : January 26, 2007, 01:16:04 PM

Wow, totally forgot about the anniversary. Shame on me. I remember being SOOOOO nervous that day. Imagine what the players must have felt like. I don't mind admitting that when DB intercepted that pass and ran it in for a TD, I had a tear rolling down my cheek. Finally, after more than two decades as a Buc fan, I got to celebrate a Super Bowl win. Great day indeed. Got to go look at the DVD now.

Mohawkbucs

Starter

#6 : January 26, 2007, 01:16:49 PM

This was the best day of my sports history life! 

#7 : January 26, 2007, 01:30:42 PM

my greatest day in sports history...

other than pitching my no-hitter in high school...even then, it's a tough choice to make if I had to pick one to re-live...

who am I kidding, I'll take the BUCS super bowl win!

;0

Hey Turbo, were you wearing your KISS make-up on the mound that day ? LOL

Happy SB anniversary everyone !
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Happy Anniversary « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools