Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: OFFICIAL Sig Pics Thread. Board artists encouraged to join in. « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 65

BucFan9720

Practice Squad

#75 : April 10, 2009, 01:33:02 AM

So I'll politely ask again..

If someone could please hook it up with a sig with Scarlett Johansen and with a Bucs logo in the background with awitron as the name on it.. that would be sick.

The White Tiger

Hall of Famer

#76 : April 10, 2009, 01:47:19 AM

The new "MBF" sig RAWKS, great work PW!

...but MBF you really need a Tiger...a Tiger is the way to go...

I think...anyway...

Incomparable sig by Incognito

The White Tiger

Hall of Famer

#77 : April 10, 2009, 01:53:39 AM

And Talib - I LOVED the Sistine Chapel concept - takes the "Hail Mary" and the "immaculate reception" one step beyond! I also couldn't stop snickering about the whole "...talent on loan, from G-O-D..." alliteration thing you have going on there...

Nice work!

...just imagine what it could have been with a Tiger?!

Incomparable sig by Incognito

#78 : April 10, 2009, 09:30:51 AM

If someone could please hook it up with a sig with Scarlett Johansen and with a Bucs logo in the background with awitron as the name on it.. that would be sick.

Yeah, I've been working down the list for people in this thread. Yours is coming up.  I show Calvin Johnson as the next then yours.

CadillacPower24_2006

Practice Squad

#79 : April 10, 2009, 09:49:04 AM

PW, are you using Illustrator for your main design concept and then bringing everything in to photoshop to do your effects?

MBF

Hall of Famer

#80 : April 10, 2009, 10:20:53 AM

Damn, that is one nice sig. Thanks alot PW.

#81 : April 10, 2009, 11:07:57 AM

PW, are you using Illustrator for your main design concept and then bringing everything in to photoshop to do your effects?

Nope, I lost my copy of Illustrator, all have been in PS.  I remember you using Illustrator to help with smoothing the edges and making gif formatted images look real clean though.  I wish I had Illustrator to work with again, because that was one thing that I want to learn yet.

#82 : April 10, 2009, 11:11:23 AM

Damn, that is one nice sig. Thanks alot PW.

Thanks, man, one little request though, migrate the pic over to a photo hosting site of your choice.  If you haven't already there is

www.photobucket.com or www.tinypic.com and upload the image there.  If you have any questions on doing this, please feel free to let me know. :)

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#83 : April 10, 2009, 11:46:18 AM

Here is what I came up with for you.  Couldn't find a good Crowell pic at this time to use.  If you use it, make sure to put it to your photobucket account.

Cool work!   (Although if I had to "pick six bucs", those would not be the 6.)   

All of the stuff you are posting here looks great!

MBF

Hall of Famer

#84 : April 10, 2009, 11:51:24 AM

Done.

CadillacPower24_2006

Practice Squad

#85 : April 10, 2009, 01:35:46 PM

Nope, I lost my copy of Illustrator, all have been in PS.  I remember you using Illustrator to help with smoothing the edges and making gif formatted images look real clean though.  I wish I had Illustrator to work with again, because that was one thing that I want to learn yet.

in PS try saving it as a PNG file, that will help tremendously with the edges, also you can save it as a PNG with full transparency

#86 : April 10, 2009, 07:10:53 PM

Nope, I lost my copy of Illustrator, all have been in PS. I remember you using Illustrator to help with smoothing the edges and making gif formatted images look real clean though. I wish I had Illustrator to work with again, because that was one thing that I want to learn yet.
in PS try saving it as a PNG file, that will help tremendously with the edges, also you can save it as a PNG with full transparency

Yeah, I know about the png options in fact png is the best way to keep the true color that you want to show up on other computers with.  The problem had been in the past with certain versions of Internet Explorer that setting the transparency for a png, Internet Explorer wouldn't show the transparency but a grayish background to it.  I know that working with IE8 it would appear at least with my PC that the transparency did work with this pic.  But try looking at it with IE 6.

BucFan9720

Practice Squad

#87 : April 10, 2009, 08:19:11 PM

Yeah, I've been working down the list for people in this thread. Yours is coming up.  I show Calvin Johnson as the next then yours.

(in my best Denzel from American Gangster voice) MY MAN.. thanks!

goonie4

Practice Squad

#88 : April 10, 2009, 11:05:17 PM

Hey Pewter Warship or anyone else who makes sigs, I have no clue how to and was hoping I could get a sig made with the goonies cast all wearing bucs jerseys, and make sure that the character mikey is wearing a #40 jersey? and maybe throw in the word goonie!

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

#89 : April 11, 2009, 04:19:28 AM

Pewter Warship...I would also like to have a sig designed. I was hoping for one focused on Gaines Adams. Thanks a lot.

Page: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 65
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: OFFICIAL Sig Pics Thread. Board artists encouraged to join in. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools