Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: OFFICIAL Sig Pics Thread. Board artists encouraged to join in. « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 65

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#90 : April 11, 2009, 07:31:00 AM

I felt like this sig should be posted in this thread.  In my opinion, this is the best sig in the history of this board.  Good work by chronichotair on this gem.

The White Tiger

Hall of Famer

#91 : April 11, 2009, 08:40:51 PM

I felt like this sig should be posted in this thread.  In my opinion, this is the best sig in the history of this board.  Good work by chronichotair on this gem.

Oh man - a picture is worth a thousand words THIS is absolutely an all time classic...excellent work!

Incomparable sig by Incognito

#92 : April 11, 2009, 09:26:20 PM

Excuse me: if it isn't too much trouble can somebody make a hakeem nicks sig? thank youu.

Calvin,  Here is what I have for you as a Hakeem Nicks sig...

I didn't put your name into it but rather just made it more as a draft sig then anything. 

bucs1

Practice Squad
#93 : April 11, 2009, 09:32:14 PM

That is some excellent work Pewter Warship! Some of the best sigs I have ever seen in my life!

#94 : April 11, 2009, 09:35:34 PM

That is some excellent work Pewter Warship! Some of the best sigs I have ever seen in my life!

Thanks for the props man, you do some great work yourself!  All I can say is that several years of practice will get you the results you are looking for.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#95 : April 11, 2009, 09:37:33 PM

Thanks for the props man, you do some great work yourself!  All I can say is that several years of practice will get you the results you are looking for.

I don't know about that.  I've been doing it for several years and I still don't get the results I'm looking for...   Great stuff pewter!

bucs1

Practice Squad
#96 : April 11, 2009, 09:38:59 PM

Thanks for the props man, you do some great work yourself! All I can say is that several years of practice will get you the results you are looking for.

Thanks. I just started playing with Photoshop a few months ago. It's fun for me, but I'm way off from the level that some of you guys are on.

#97 : April 11, 2009, 09:43:41 PM

I don't know about that.  I've been doing it for several years and I still don't get the results I'm looking for...   Great stuff pewter!

Well, I don't know man, I've seen your work and you do have some great stuff too.  I love your pic that you made of McKay and the old regime man, that was some classic stuff.

#98 : April 11, 2009, 09:47:24 PM

Thanks. I just started playing with Photoshop a few months ago. It's fun for me, but I'm way off from the level that some of you guys are on.

Not sure if you saw the post I put on page 1 of this thread, but check out www.good-tutorials.com and search the tutorials for photoshop.  There are some good ones out there, but you do have to weed your way through some of them though.

bucs1

Practice Squad
#99 : April 11, 2009, 10:07:09 PM

Not sure if you saw the post I put on page 1 of this thread, but check out www.good-tutorials.com and search the tutorials for photoshop. There are some good ones out there, but you do have to weed your way through some of them though.

Thanks!

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#100 : April 11, 2009, 10:38:27 PM

Well, I don't know man, I've seen your work and you do have some great stuff too.  I love your pic that you made of McKay and the old regime man, that was some classic stuff.

Sad thing is I made that old sig when I was new using photoshop.  I've regressed.   ;)

The White Tiger

Hall of Famer

#101 : April 11, 2009, 11:48:50 PM

Talib - is that Faine with his arm around Raheem in your sig?
Looks a little like:

Keenan Thompson:

Or

Cedric the Entertainer:

Incomparable sig by Incognito

bucs1

Practice Squad
#102 : April 12, 2009, 12:53:23 AM

Talib - is that Faine with his arm around Raheem in your sig?

No, that is Davin Joseph.

Davin Joseph:

Jeff Faine:

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#103 : April 12, 2009, 03:57:16 AM

Pewter Warship...I would also like to have a sig designed. I was hoping for one focused on Gaines Adams. Thanks a lot.

While you are waiting for a nice sig from pewter, you can sport this one if you like.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#104 : April 12, 2009, 04:12:10 AM

Or this one?   (taken from this picture)

Pancakes - get it?  - he "pancakes" the quarterbacks...   I guess...

Page: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 65
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: OFFICIAL Sig Pics Thread. Board artists encouraged to join in. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools