Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: For those that are angry we lose 1 home game this year.... « previous next »
Page: 1 2

BuccinTex

Hall of Famer
#15 : March 23, 2009, 05:38:24 PM

Java.. you are not a bucs, the only thing you do on this site is complaining. the bucs will be a 500 team this year. I am glad you do not have season tickets, you are the most negative person on this site.

Java is far from the most negative person on this board.   Like he said he's upset they settled on Morris so soon.   I get that.  I was unsure about it as well.   I just think the guy should be given time to show what he can do.    Saying the Bucs are a .500 team right now is just as silly as saying they'll be 2-14.   We have no clue.   It's gonna be a long year with a tough schedule.   I just want to see improvement and no December meltdown.   If that means 3 wins or 9 wins I'm ok with it as long as they improve and play hard.   

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: For those that are angry we lose 1 home game this year.... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools