Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Jaworski: Cutler Deal Would Be A No-Brainer « previous next »
Page: 1

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

: March 25, 2009, 12:04:32 PM

Hope this hasnt already been posted. Also talks about McCown and where he views the bucs as of right now.

http://www2.tbo.com/content/2009/mar/24/240729/jaworski-cutler-deal-would-be-no-brainer/sports-bucs/

Simms2Clayton05

Practice Squad

#1 : March 25, 2009, 12:09:03 PM

Of course its a no brainer.

RatDog

Starter

#2 : March 25, 2009, 12:09:51 PM

Â         I agree with his comment about acquiring Cutler.

"That's the missing link in Tampa right now," Jaworski said at the owners' meetings. "You get a quarterback who can sling it and who knows how far Tampa Bay could go in 2009?''

Â         Jaworski said this regarding the beating the Panthers handed us last season.

'Those may be Buc uniforms, but those aren't Buc players.' After that game, they lost their confidence.'' - this quote is so sad but true.

SunnyD

Hall of Famer

#3 : March 25, 2009, 12:11:08 PM

Good article.

And you have to respect anything the man says.

If there is one analyst that knows QBs it's Jaworski.

So I think it's good news that he thinks so highly of both Culter and McCown

Calvin Johnson

Hall of Famer

#4 : March 25, 2009, 12:41:37 PM

I wish Jaworski still did some of the bucs pre season games. But yeah he is dead on in this article.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Jaworski: Cutler Deal Would Be A No-Brainer « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools