Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: On their feet « previous next »
Page: 1

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

: October 15, 2006, 08:22:56 PM

FYI, for those who weren't at the game, in case it wasn't on TV:

From the time the Clayton TD reception was initially ruled an incomplete pass, until the Bengals missed the last FG attempt short and wide, every fan in the stadium that I could see from my position was on their feet. Nobody sat back down, and everyone was so damn loud it was practically deafening in my section.

Good job fans, good job.

BTownBucFan

Hall of Famer
#1 : October 15, 2006, 08:25:54 PM

IT WAS AWESOME ... and no freakin dorks yelling to sit down!  Those who were left  I salute you!

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#2 : October 15, 2006, 08:27:31 PM

Everybody was left in my section. I looked around and watched for people leaving, and really didn't see more than one or two.

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#3 : October 15, 2006, 08:29:35 PM

On TV the stands really looked empty. Were there even a lot of people at the game today?

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#4 : October 15, 2006, 08:30:53 PM

I saw no real difference in the normal attendance, at least around me in East Club.

#5 : October 15, 2006, 08:31:45 PM

I was always taught to not disrespect old people but I had an old man ask me to sit down. I very politely ignored him.

BTownBucFan

Hall of Famer
#6 : October 15, 2006, 08:37:01 PM

I was in 317 and looking across the way at the club section and the 3rd level was clearing pretty fast.  I thought our side looked to be holding up pretty good, but did see a lot making their way down before we started our last drive.  Once we started going NOBODY was leaving!

bucnut

Hall of Famer
#7 : October 15, 2006, 08:37:18 PM

It was deafening in my section, and honestly, I didn't see many people leaving early.  I won't be able to talk tomorrow, but it's worth it!!!  :)

NFC South BBS Viva la Grudenistas!  GO GATORS!!!

GrudenFan63

Hall of Famer

#8 : October 15, 2006, 08:41:47 PM

The ones that left missed a great game. From where we were in the stadium, I didn't see hardly anyone sitting down. If you were sitting down, and you had two perfectly good feet, I don't understand where your heart was at during that last drive.

:

Hide Tools Show Tools