Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Jamarcus Russell a bust.......... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

leeroybuc93

Hall of Famer
« : January 28, 2007, 01:32:12 PM »

I personally sense an underlying theme of racisim in this thread. However there are many players in this game whos speech structure is not very good and they dominate. For example Derrick Brooks I have trouble understanding him sometimes and we all know he is one heck of a football player. Another example would be Jeremy Shockey sometimes at his lockerroom interviews I cant understand a word he says and although he has some attitute he leaves it ALL on the field and he does a darn good job of it.

no, no racism.....think of it like this.......do you want your kids to look up to a guy who cant speak good, and then turns around and says he dosent need to practice? thats not racism, that would be ignorance.....
Do you mean...."can't speak well?"

I think someone needs a trip to Derrick Zoolander's Center for Kids Who Can't Read Good.

redtab78

Pro Bowler
« #1 : January 27, 2007, 06:04:22 PM »

I dont know if the rest of you saw his interview durring the senior bowl, but the way he talks, the way he carries his self AND the things he said, leads me to believe he will be a bust in the NFL.....

Anyone who thinks Tim Tebow will be a great NFL QB is an idiot.

leeroybuc93

Hall of Famer
« #2 : January 27, 2007, 06:06:15 PM »

I dont know if the rest of you saw his interview durring the senior bowl, but the way he talks, the way he carries his self AND the things he said, leads me to believe he will be a bust in the NFL.....

Any examples?

BTownBucFan

Hall of Famer
« #3 : January 27, 2007, 06:08:36 PM »

thought the same thing ... he's big and throws a nice deep ball, but he's lacking in alot of areas ... has Oakland written all over him LOL

PS - I need some bling like he's got

Mohawkbucs

Starter

« #4 : January 27, 2007, 06:11:17 PM »

so because of words he said he wont be good at football?

leeroybuc93

Hall of Famer
« #5 : January 27, 2007, 06:12:34 PM »

What did he say?

« #6 : January 27, 2007, 06:13:13 PM »

He has to learn how to read defenses too.

BTownBucFan

Hall of Famer
« #7 : January 27, 2007, 06:13:42 PM »

no, because he's not a complete nfl qb ... and because of the things he says, I don't believe he thinks he needs to work and some of the other areas of his game.

Itchalot

Hall of Famer
« #8 : January 27, 2007, 06:33:20 PM »

Sounds a lot like that other loser whatsisname who came out of Texas last year.  Vince somebody. He couldn't control his agent, and didn't have the awareness etc.

redtab78

Pro Bowler
« #9 : January 27, 2007, 07:54:49 PM »

no, because he thinks he is too good to come to practices, because is is not the type of leader (or lack there of) that you want on your team....

to be honest, he sounded like an idiot, not some one with a college education, and 4yrs of top college football under his belt.......

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

« #10 : January 27, 2007, 08:11:36 PM »

Sounds a lot like that other loser whatsisname who came out of Texas last year. Vince somebody. He couldn't control his agent, and didn't have the awareness etc.

I know everyone is on the Vince Young bandwagon right now but he still needs alot of improvement in his game.  It's not like he had great stats and defenses will be better prepared for him the more they see him.  Micheal Vick was once considered a superstar too.

SunnyD

Hall of Famer

« #11 : January 27, 2007, 08:20:01 PM »

I personally sense an underlying theme of racisim in this thread. However there are many players in this game whos speech structure is not very good and they dominate. For example Derrick Brooks I have trouble understanding him sometimes and we all know he is one heck of a football player. Another example would be Jeremy Shockey sometimes at his lockerroom interviews I cant understand a word he says and although he has some attitute he leaves it ALL on the field and he does a darn good job of it.

redtab78

Pro Bowler
« #12 : January 27, 2007, 08:24:47 PM »

no, no racism.....think of it like this.......do you want your kids to look up to a guy who cant speak good, and then turns around and says he dosent need to practice? thats not racism, that would be ignorance.....

« #13 : January 27, 2007, 08:29:24 PM »

Racism because of what a man says? I'm sorry but you're reading far too much into the issue between what he says, and how he says it.

rocko23

Hall of Famer
« #14 : January 27, 2007, 08:35:17 PM »

that's the dumpiest **CENSORED** i have ever herd, don't hate because he will be the #1 pick, i don't give a dam if he talk like this  {dhasdifeufy}  the guy will get drafted and be a baller, look at some guys who talk like a professor, they cant play worth a dam.
  Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Jamarcus Russell a bust.......... « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools