Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Jamarcus Russell a bust.......... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

Footballer

Rookie

#15 : January 27, 2007, 08:36:50 PM

I dont know if the rest of you saw his interview durring the senior bowl, but the way he talks, the way he carries his self AND the things he said, leads me to believe he will be a bust in the NFL.....

Thats actually the most ridiculous thing I've read on this board.

#16 : January 27, 2007, 08:38:05 PM

I'm hoping he meant the way he talks in regards to full of himself....not literally HOW he talks.

redtab78

Pro Bowler
#17 : January 27, 2007, 08:42:48 PM

I'm hoping he meant the way he talks in regards to full of himself....not literally HOW he talks.

thats exactly what I ment.........he dosent need to practice? come on now.....

I dont know if the rest of you saw his interview durring the senior bowl, but the way he talks, the way he carries his self AND the things he said, leads me to believe he will be a bust in the NFL.....

Thats actually the most ridiculous thing I've read on this board.

who asked?????

Anyone who thinks Tim Tebow will be a great NFL QB is an idiot.

Footballer

Rookie

#18 : January 27, 2007, 08:45:40 PM

who asked?????

Your mom.

redtab78

Pro Bowler
#19 : January 27, 2007, 10:02:03 PM

who asked?????

Your mom.
niiiiiiiiiiiice

Anyone who thinks Tim Tebow will be a great NFL QB is an idiot.

Footballer

Rookie

#20 : January 27, 2007, 10:08:57 PM

niiiiiiiiiiiice

Yeah but not quit as niiiiiiiiice as your statement about Russell.

corporal.clegg

Second String

#21 : January 27, 2007, 10:21:45 PM

Same bullsh#t we heard about Vince Young twelve months ago.

nickerson56

Starter
#22 : January 28, 2007, 03:44:17 AM

What interview did you listen to???

When Russell was on the sidelines being interviewed during the Senior Bowl, he said he needed to work on ALL aspects of his game.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#23 : January 28, 2007, 01:03:37 AM

I personally sense an underlying theme of racisim in this thread. However there are many players in this game whos speech structure is not very good and they dominate. For example Derrick Brooks I have trouble understanding him sometimes and we all know he is one heck of a football player. Another example would be Jeremy Shockey sometimes at his lockerroom interviews I cant understand a word he says and although he has some attitute he leaves it ALL on the field and he does a darn good job of it.

no, no racism.....think of it like this.......do you want your kids to look up to a guy who cant speak good, and then turns around and says he dosent need to practice? thats not racism, that would be ignorance.....

Pot calling kettle black?

LOL!

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#24 : January 28, 2007, 01:22:33 AM

Not sold on JeMarcus either.  FWIW I think attitude is vitally important at the QB position, and headcase QBs (Jeff GEorge) have lackluster careers.  One must be a leader, must have the ability to lead men, and by being a lazy, self-absorbed type, you certainly will earn your fair share of detractors in the NFL.

#25 : January 28, 2007, 01:43:36 AM

no, because he's not a complete nfl qb ... and because of the things he says, I don't believe he thinks he needs to work and some of the other areas of his game.

Care to break it down for me? You know, I'm just a message board geeks I dont have the evaluating powers of pros suchas y ourself.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#26 : January 28, 2007, 01:41:03 AM

I think it'll be a moot point for Buc fans anyway. Hopefully the Raiders, Lions, or Browns (if they win the coin toss) will make the decision easy for us.
Agreed.

Would rather see the Bucs draft Thomas, or even Calvin before this guy.  Rookie QBs aren't going to play next year on THIS team (Grads being the exception to this ideal).

alldaway

Hall of Famer
#27 : January 28, 2007, 08:41:28 AM

Jemarcus Russell is a  coachable, mature and very humble playere as well.  Where is this balonge coming from?

Seriously do people make things up or have hallucinations? Please step away from the narcotics, do not pass go to collect $200 and lay off the Captain Morgan.  [banghead]

Itchalot

Hall of Famer
#28 : January 28, 2007, 09:32:04 AM

balogna

alldaway

Hall of Famer
#29 : January 28, 2007, 09:53:08 AM

balogna

Thanks for the correction. :D
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Jamarcus Russell a bust.......... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools