Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I have a feeling... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

« : January 29, 2007, 04:46:10 PM »

Dungy's D was last in run d this year I believe, though like the 2002 Gruden O it stepped up in the playoffs.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

« #1 : January 29, 2007, 04:44:55 PM »

Gruden hasn't had an offense worth a crap since he's been here.
Yeah, and Dungy really built a jaugernaut.
Dungy is a defensive coach.  Gruden is SUPPOSED to be an offensive coach.

corruptpirate

Pro Bowler

« #2 : January 29, 2007, 03:39:29 PM »

Top 10 in 2003.

19th in scoring and 10th worst in turnovers.

Thats because Brad started to like throwing ints down the stretch during that season. Alot of ducks left his hand that year too, which were the cause of a few of those ints.

bucpimpin

Pro Bowler
« #3 : January 27, 2007, 07:15:27 PM »

That the recent hirings on defenseĀ  (Raheem Morris, Larry Coyer, ect..) could mean the Bucs will once again draft heavy on Offense. Just those additions alone + the return / possible return of Sapp, Kelly, and Simeon). Resigning and maturity of D. White. Our D may rise into the top 15. (Which is where I think Gruden wants us to be. )

I wouldnt be surprised to see us try to land CJ and nail one of the top LT's. This means we may leverage our 2nd rounders to get into the top 20 with for additional pick.

« #4 : January 27, 2007, 07:16:31 PM »

Sapp probably won't get let go by Oakland, although I'd LOVE to see him back.

« #5 : January 27, 2007, 07:18:14 PM »

I'd love having the QB Killa back, though the goobers would rather have Lynch + Alstott for another year.

Mohawkbucs

Starter

« #6 : January 27, 2007, 07:44:34 PM »

I would also like to see Sapp back, but I honestly doubt it

but if we could trade our 2 2nd rounders and get Levi Brown, then draft CJ with our 1st pick, then defense the rest of the day, I would be very happy

stl

Rookie

« #7 : January 27, 2007, 09:06:43 PM »

but if we could trade our 2 2nd rounders and get Levi Brown, then draft CJ with our 1st pick, then defense the rest of the day, I would be very happy

For what it's worth, Todd McShay said on ESPN that Levi Brown was overrated on his coverage from the Senior Bowl.

« #8 : January 27, 2007, 09:23:48 PM »

Just those additions alone + the return / possible return of Sapp, Kelly, and Simeon).

Where did this possible return of Sapp come from?

« #9 : January 27, 2007, 09:31:23 PM »

Just those additions alone + the return / possible return of Sapp, Kelly, and Simeon).

Where did this possible return of Sapp come from?
No clue, but I'm guessing the eBays (Bobby Bowden's word for 'the internet'.)

bucpimpin

Pro Bowler
« #10 : January 27, 2007, 09:58:11 PM »

Ihave heard that Sapp may get cut so that Turd Sands can get mort pt.. I also know Sapp stated he will always be a Buc.. If Sapp gets released (which since the Kiffen signing looks bleek) but if he does I am sure BA and JG would have him back.

« #11 : January 27, 2007, 09:59:14 PM »

Ihave heard that Sapp may get cut so that Turd Sands can get mort pt.. I also know Sapp stated he will always be a Buc.. If Sapp gets released (which since the Kiffen signing looks bleek) but if he does I am sure BA and JG would have him back.
We can only hope this happens....

Mohawkbucs

Starter

« #12 : January 27, 2007, 11:06:20 PM »

For what it's worth, Todd McShay said on ESPN that Levi Brown was overrated on his coverage from the Senior Bowl.

once I saw the word "ESPN" in your post, i didnt read the rest lol

no offense to you I just dont listen to anything ESPN says

bucpimpin

Pro Bowler
« #13 : January 28, 2007, 12:18:27 AM »

Would you guys object to the Bucs passing on CJ.. Trading down with Minn to get an additional 2nd and 3rd?

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

« #14 : January 28, 2007, 12:31:21 AM »

Would you guys object to the Bucs passing on CJ.. Trading down with Minn to get an additional 2nd and 3rd?

I'd make that deal, especially if the Bucs lose the flip.
  Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I have a feeling... « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools