Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Us Americans..... Why Do We Create So Many Problems For Others. « previous next »
Page: 1 2

bucsense

Practice Squad

« #15 : March 26, 2009, 02:26:57 PM »

You should see what we're doing in Africa to help there - they appreciate us.

I may eventually move to Africa one day...with weapons of course......I want to die on my own terms.....LOL....

I don't know, the mosquitoes might kill you first! lol

It's those damn snakes that worry me most...........I hate snakes, all types.

« #16 : March 26, 2009, 03:31:19 PM »

I don't care, that's what the thread is about....a sarcastic kick in the azz to Mexico, Cuba, Venezuela, Iran, Korea, Russia, Al Qaeda, The Taliban, Hezbolla, Hamas, and any other anti American factions out there.....

So basically your question is, why do some of the most inhumane societies and corrupt dictators  in the world hate the USA? Thats a tough question.

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
« #17 : March 26, 2009, 03:41:29 PM »

It all goes back to when Coca-Cola changed their formula to New Coke, since then, everyone hates us.

« #18 : March 26, 2009, 03:46:39 PM »

I think it all started when we introduced crocs to the world. Those shoes almost make me hate AMerica

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
« #19 : March 26, 2009, 03:53:58 PM »

We had good relations with Iran, until McDonalds brought out the McRibb Sandwich and then took it away. That's just teasing, man.

bucsense

Practice Squad

« #20 : March 26, 2009, 03:59:33 PM »

They hate us 'cause we're hung with width and thickness..........and drag a tight sack...........you know what I'm talkin' about!

SarasotaBuc Fan

Hall of Famer
« #21 : March 26, 2009, 10:45:31 PM »

We now have 4 true friends......Canada, Great Britain, Australia, Israel........everyone else hates us and blames us for everything... ::)

If you want to live in a country that doesn't "cause so many problems for others" you might consider Switzerland.

about 4 years ago i went to germany, berlin, for two weeks.  i was watching MTV over there and they had germanys most hated people to vote on, bush came up first.  they hated bush.  they didnt hate the people in the US.  like morgan said, jsut the politics of that time.  im not sure how it is now over there, but that was a very interesting experience for me.

Lord Jenkins

Hall of Famer

« #22 : March 26, 2009, 10:49:49 PM »

The democracy of Taiwan likes us saving them from the Chinese...

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
« #23 : March 27, 2009, 02:24:19 PM »

Germans hate us, especially the over 22,000 that own homes in just Lee County. Don't know how many Brits hate us so much that they bought homes here, but it is a lot.

Mexicans hate us, you can tell by the millions of them sneaking South across the border to flee this horrible country.

Cubans really hate us, they actually build rafts from truck tires to escape this horrid place and flee back to Cuba. Same with the Haitians.

bucsense

Practice Squad

« #24 : March 27, 2009, 07:57:15 PM »

Germans hate us, especially the over 22,000 that own homes in just Lee County. Don't know how many Brits hate us so much that they bought homes here, but it is a lot.

Mexicans hate us, you can tell by the millions of them sneaking South across the border to flee this horrible country.

Cubans really hate us, they actually build rafts from truck tires to escape this horrid place and flee back to Cuba. Same with the Haitians.

Good Stuff....lol...

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
« #25 : March 27, 2009, 08:00:23 PM »

Future generations of Iraqi citizens will hate us for eliminating a tyrant and wreaking havoc

bucsense

Practice Squad

« #26 : March 27, 2009, 08:18:01 PM »

Future generations of Iraqi citizens will hate us for eliminating a tyrant and wreaking havoc

Great pics........but that's the strangest looking 6 string I've seen.....
  Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Us Americans..... Why Do We Create So Many Problems For Others. « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools