Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Raheem Morris "I majored in Madden" « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 15 16 17

BuccinTex

Hall of Famer
#240 : March 31, 2009, 08:59:54 AM

Didn't DTG say he knew for a fact that the Glazers did not make the decision on the hiring of coordinators?   I'm gonna have to go with his word over your gut instincts and assumptions, Java.......no offense.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#241 : March 31, 2009, 09:00:32 AM

Does anyone here really believe Joel or Bryan are qualified to make that type of decision?

So they are qualified enough to choose the head coach but not the coordinators?

It's mighty fishy to me the guys who were hired for coordinators here.  

JasonOfthetower

Hall of Famer
#242 : March 31, 2009, 09:03:22 AM

Does anyone here really believe Joel or Bryan are qualified to make that type of decision?

So they are qualified enough to choose the head coach but not the coordinators?

It's mighty fishy to me the guys who were hired for coordinators here.   

Good point. But I still say that if they were the ones who hired the coordinator - it would have been immediate, not the long drawn out interview process it was.

GhostRider

Hall of Famer

#243 : March 31, 2009, 09:05:33 AM

Warren Sapp was on NFLN last night talking about Morris, and he had some really good things to say about him.  Sapp seems convinced that Morris is going to be a good HC.  Sapp strikes me as someone who knows his stuff, so it gives me hope that maybe the guy does have something we aren't seeing yet...

docbravo

Pro Bowler

#244 : April 04, 2009, 11:20:29 AM

What? Is this really true? If so, I'll never address another thing he says (And maybe you guys should do the same). If anyone can't man up to what they type, they don't deserve any credibility here. I mean really! All we have is our opinion on a message board, and if someone is deleting their posts when whey are wrong, what does that say about their credibility?

So I ask, did he really delete those?

Yes.

JAVA, he's not serious is he? JAVA.......?

Silence is Golden. It's Official.

#245 : April 04, 2009, 11:28:29 AM

i LMAO at the "coordinators carrying him" comment. Dude just refuses to give Morris a chance. What a azz.

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#246 : April 04, 2009, 11:37:12 AM

I think we need to give the Rooks a Chance.

(I've got dibs on "slim")

Page: 1 ... 15 16 17
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Raheem Morris "I majored in Madden" « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools