Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: With the 19th pick... « previous next »
Page: 1 2

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

: March 28, 2009, 10:29:24 PM

The Buccaneers select Josh Freeman QB Kansas State.

;D

#1 : March 28, 2009, 11:49:06 PM

If thats true then....

With the first pick of the 2011 draft the Bucs select

Ryan Mallett QB Arkansas or Jimmy Clausen QB Notre Dame

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

#2 : March 28, 2009, 11:50:35 PM

If thats true then....

lol maybe

#3 : March 28, 2009, 11:51:28 PM

Might add

Mitch Mustain QB USC to that list....we all know how we love our Trojans  ;D

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

#4 : March 29, 2009, 12:06:59 AM

Might add

Mitch Mustain QB USC to that list....we all know how we love our Trojans ;D

I don't really want them to take Freeman. I don't even think they will.

O.S. Buc76

Hall of Famer

#5 : March 29, 2009, 01:15:58 AM

Bet on any one of these three getting picked by us at #19 - Peria Jerry, Percy Harvin, or Robert Ayers.

JoshJohnson11

Hall of Famer

#6 : March 29, 2009, 01:25:55 AM

He's a faster Jamarcus Russell thats it get over it.

Please leave your message after the beep.BEEP!!!

anterrabae33

Hall of Famer

#7 : March 29, 2009, 01:35:35 AM

I really dislike Clausen. But, I feel like Weiss threw him in too quickly and if he sat the bench a year he'd be a better QB

Bucomatic

Rookie

#8 : March 29, 2009, 01:43:10 AM

The Buccaneers select Josh Freeman QB Kansas State.

Well if we are rebuilding it might be the right time to take a QB in the first.  With the hiring of Raheem and the drafting of a rookie QB it would really wave the white flag and let us all know we will not be contenders for two or three years.

Calvin Johnson

Hall of Famer

#9 : March 29, 2009, 02:24:48 AM

CP3

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#10 : March 29, 2009, 03:09:23 AM

I actually hope we trade down a few spots and pick up the 2nd round pick that we lost.

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

#11 : March 29, 2009, 03:39:04 AM

JJ11 i think that you harbor a big grudge and in fact are a little nervous that the bucs may bring in Freeman. The fact of the matter is if they did, JJ may get cut. What does JJ have that Freeman doesn't. Freeman is bigger, stronger, has a better arm, and is a gunslinging first round qb prospect. JJ is a small school, middle of nowhere, little scouted, 5th round qb that will never be anything more than a back up...or wide receiver. Not that I am predicting huge things for Freeman, but he is more NFL ready.

Calvin Johnson

Hall of Famer

#12 : March 29, 2009, 03:56:33 AM

JJ11 i think that you harbor a big grudge and in fact are a little nervous that the bucs may bring in Freeman. The fact of the matter is if they did, JJ may get cut. What does JJ have that Freeman doesn't. Freeman is bigger, stronger, has a better arm, and is a gunslinging first round qb prospect. JJ is a small school, middle of nowhere, little scouted, 5th round qb that will never be anything more than a back up...or wide receiver. Not that I am predicting huge things for Freeman, but he is more NFL ready.

I was listening to an interview by Freeman. Very soft spoken.. like a humble attitude. I was enlightened by his maturity shown in the interview. 

#13 : March 29, 2009, 01:14:18 PM

I was listening to an interview by Freeman. Very soft spoken.. like a humble attitude. I was enlightened by his maturity shown in the interview.
Id rather have an arrogant a-hole who was a field general and led his team with little turnovers and a great awareness

Sapp proved that even A-holes can be great NFL players

PoorRichard

Starter

#14 : March 29, 2009, 03:13:25 PM

If thats true then....

If all of this is true...then with then with the 1st overall pick of the 2013 draft the Bucs take...
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: With the 19th pick... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools