Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Yasinskas: John Fox will be under pressure to win this year « previous next »
Page: 1

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

: March 30, 2009, 02:55:01 AM

I don't want to get too far ahead and start putting coach John Fox on the hot seat, especially when he's coming off a 12-4 season. But the fact that Fox never has put back-to-back winning seasons together is something that isn't lost on ownership. Last season's playoff loss to Arizona was a huge disappointment and Fox will be under pressure to win this year. His current contract runs through 2010. If he wins in 2009, he'll get a new deal. If he doesn't win, he could be in trouble.

http://myespn.go.com/blogs/nfcsouth/0-9-142/Mailbag--Carolina-Panthers-edition.html

STERN11354

Starter

#1 : March 30, 2009, 08:11:36 AM

I would hate it if Gruden went to Carolina. That would be a sad day.

Cowher may even get the job.

bucmoon

Second String
#2 : March 30, 2009, 08:55:13 AM

That has been the rumor , Cowher is just waiting on that job as that is where he and his family moved.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#3 : March 30, 2009, 08:55:55 AM

The Cats are going to have trouble doing anything more than what they did last season because they have no cap room and no 1st round pick.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

ryan24

Hall of Famer
#4 : March 30, 2009, 09:46:34 AM

The Cats are going to have trouble doing anything more than what they did last season because they have no cap room and no 1st round pick.

I guess at a certain point the Panthers have to get over the hump and if they don't they may make a change. One problem the team has is Delhomme's limitations. That will hurt them against the better teams when they might not be able to run the ball.

Happy and Peppy and Bursting with love.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Yasinskas: John Fox will be under pressure to win this year « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools