Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: WTH is going on in Tampa?? « previous next »
Page: 1 2

NavyBuc19

Hall of Famer
« #15 : March 31, 2009, 07:35:41 PM »

Im surprised Cape Coral isnt one of the Top 5 worst places to drive.

Not at all, most people keep their Hover-rounds on the sidewalks.
LMFAO. That was a good one. You guys must have crowded sidewalks then.

Only when you get near the Appleby's or Bob Evans. Or any place with a "Blue Plate Special" between 3:30 and 6:00
Ahh nothing like living in the World's Living Cemetery. Florida is such an ideal place to live just with zombies and idiots. Only in time will it get worse or better I hope.

But there are

Ahh Fort Myers Beach, I have frequented there a lot. I have not ever been there in Spring....but I deffinately will consider it now! I just remember the nightmare of Estero Island 2 lane road  during winter.....not something I enjoyed.

swashbuccaler

Hall of Famer

« #16 : March 31, 2009, 08:01:34 PM »

Id rather live in Tampa than Cape Coral. The cape is a baron wasteland. In the 40's developers scraped the land and made that labyrinth of canals. If you bought land in Cape Coral, I feel bad for you.

Those canals serve a vital purpose. Since the average age is 80'somethin' all the funeral homes are at canal nexus points so you can just roll the body into the canal and keep the streets from being clogged with hearses.

Ok, atleast were on the same page about that city.

I've always called it the World's Biggest Parking Lot. That's what it looks like from the air.

George Romero agrees. He chose the abandon city for Day of the Dead as Fort Myers

I thought that was kinda interesting when I found it.

Suh or bust, Dom. You make the call.

DBrooksIsMyDaddy

Pro Bowler

« #17 : April 02, 2009, 05:09:30 AM »

JG you had me ROFLMAO with those comments!

But I'm afraid to click on that link you posted since my daughter is a college student and was at the Ft Myers Beach during spring break!

ETA: Ok, I did click on it long enough to see it was from '06. Whew.

BucsBullsBolts

Hall of Famer

« #18 : April 02, 2009, 11:58:06 AM »

There are some seriously screwed up people in town. Is there a sign on I-75 that's says "Wackos welcome"?

It's not a sign, it's a flag.   ::)
  Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: WTH is going on in Tampa?? « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools