Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Some quotes from Sapps NFL.com chat « previous next »
Page: 1

weinberger83

Starter
: March 31, 2009, 06:23:37 PM

just thought i would share some of my favorite posts from the chat

"Sapp, if you were still in your prime, who would be the number one defesive tackle? You or Albert"
-----Warren Sapp, NFL Network
"You're going to compare a dude who has 96 sacks to a dude who has less than 25. Don't play with me. Dont' do that. Don't throw rocks at the throne."

"If you could choose either Tom Brady or Peyton Manning to be in your locker room, who would you rather have?"
----Warren Sapp, NFL Network
"Tom Brady. He has the hottest girl."

MY FAVORITE:
" in your opinion, best defensive player (aside from Warren Sapp) you've played alongside... ...honestly"
------Warren Sapp, NFL Network
"Derrick Brooks. Not even close."

" hi warren, which QB did you like to hit most in the NFL?"
"All of them. All of them were good to take down. But my favorite one to chase was Favre."

PRETTY FUNNY:
 "Come back to the Bucs.......PLEASE!!!!"
-----Warren Sapp, NFL Network
"I wish I could. I'm still waiting on that four-year, $16 million contract from Jon Gruden .... oh wait, Gruden isn't even there!"

" Was there ever a OL who you hated to go against? People like Hank Fraley, tre Thomas, John Runyan, Shawn Andrews, Todd Herrimans, John Wilborn to name a few?"
---Warren Sapp, NFL Network
"Richie Incognito was the worst to play against. I think I only played him twice. There's an unwritten rule in the trenches about how to play, and I don't think he ever got the memo."

"I think it's obvious Brett Favre was your favorite quarterback to sack, if he was can you tell us why?"
"NOBODY else would talk back to me. Ever."

"What was your favorite moment in your NFL career?"
"January 26, 2003. Qualcom Stadium. Jon Gruden handing me the Vince Lombardi Trophy and us being world champions. That one is easy."

#1 : March 31, 2009, 06:28:28 PM

MY all time favorite Buc.... the less talent/personality we have on this team, the more I appreciate him.

BuccinTex

Hall of Famer
#2 : March 31, 2009, 06:28:48 PM

4 years 16 mill huh.....file those reinstatement papers Warren we need you.  

Pulling Guard

Second String

#3 : March 31, 2009, 06:32:47 PM

I like how dumb eagle fan couldn't even spell his offensive lineman's names right.

RatDog

Starter

#4 : March 31, 2009, 06:33:06 PM

My all-time favorite Buccaneer as well.

TOP SECRET

Practice Squad

#5 : March 31, 2009, 06:35:24 PM

MY all time favorite Buc.... the less talent/personality we have on this team, the more I appreciate him.
Completely 100% agree.

Easily my favorite player all time.

replica

Hall of Famer
#6 : March 31, 2009, 06:37:41 PM

Thanks for the post, hilarious stuff..

botosnipa

Rookie

#7 : April 01, 2009, 12:24:51 AM

richie incognito is one dirty player it seems like, but what is the unwritten rule in the trenches?

BuccinTex

Hall of Famer
#8 : April 01, 2009, 12:25:35 AM

richie incognito is one dirty player it seems like, but what is the unwritten rule in the trenches?

stay away from the family jewels. 

anterrabae33

Hall of Famer

#9 : April 01, 2009, 12:27:25 AM

the whole thing is pretty hilarious...but yeah thats more im hearing about incognito being dirty and not being tooo....incognito....about it

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#10 : April 01, 2009, 04:56:48 AM

the whole thing is pretty hilarious...but yeah thats more im hearing about incognito being dirty and not being tooo....incognito....about it

I guess that explains why he was kicked out of two colleges. (Nebraska, Oregon)
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Some quotes from Sapps NFL.com chat « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools