Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Mort on Cutler « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 7

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#15 : April 01, 2009, 08:45:55 PM

A brittle Hasselbeck is better then anything we got on the QB roster right now....

Im willing to bet Denver gets a QB in return in a trade thats why I dont think Tampa has a chance

michael89156

Hall of Famer

#16 : April 01, 2009, 08:46:42 PM

Â       
 Â   

Â   Jay Cutler-QB-Broncos Apr. 1 - 8:23 pm et
 Â 
 Â The Washington Post reports that the Redskins are "actively pursuing" a trade for Jay Cutler and hope to swing a deal as soon as possible.

Owner Dan Snyder is pushing negotiations, but Denver will take its time. About half of the league has interest in Cutler and the Broncos will want to hear all offers. Washington has reportedly contacted an unnamed club about dealing Jason Campbell for a second-round pick, which the Skins would then use in a Cutler trade. Snyder is currently sitting on only four 2009 picks.

Source: Washington Post    
 Â   

Â   

Booker

Hall of Famer

#17 : April 01, 2009, 08:47:21 PM

I hate Dan Snyder.

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#18 : April 01, 2009, 08:53:05 PM

Is there by any chance a separate salary cap limit that only applies to the Redskins? Are they exempt because they are located in D.C.? I'm just saying....

dmajik85

Hall of Famer
#19 : April 01, 2009, 09:00:25 PM

A brittle Hasselbeck is better then anything we got on the QB roster right now....

Im willing to bet Denver gets a QB in return in a trade thats why I dont think Tampa has a chance

I had that going into this... but the more I think about it...

If the Denver coach is truly in the Belichik mold and/or has the same ego, he may think he can do it without a blue chipper. Brady was molded into what he is -- we all know the 6th rounder story, and the same for Cassel. I bet he has so much faith in "the system" that he relies heavily upon evaluation to get a guy he thinks he can mold. In that case he has no need for another QB unless it's a guy who's young and he feels he can mold.

4bucs

Hall of Famer
#20 : April 01, 2009, 09:01:11 PM

what are the 4 skins picks.

Simms2Clayton05

Practice Squad

#21 : April 01, 2009, 09:01:39 PM

I hate Dan Snyder.

Me too dude. I hope as long as he owns that team they never win a super bowl ever and that he goes bankrupt in the process.

Simms2Clayton05

Practice Squad

#22 : April 01, 2009, 09:02:16 PM

Trade our whole draft, Luke McCown, and next years first rounder.

#23 : April 01, 2009, 09:04:27 PM

I was under the impression Jim Zorn was a big fan of Jason Campbell. Keeping that in mind, wouldn't he be resistant to any trade?

dmajik85

Hall of Famer
#24 : April 01, 2009, 09:05:34 PM

I hate Dan Snyder.

Me too dude. I hope as long as he owns that team they never win a super bowl ever and that he goes bankrupt in the process.

That's almost certainly going to be the case. I live in the DC area, and for that I get the distinct pleasure of listening to the local sports talk radio. It's the saaaaame tired story: They have no core, no line depth, and no one to protect the QB. They've missed grossly with their picks that haven't been squandered, and for that they will continue stacking money on top of money for guys that won't gel.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#25 : April 01, 2009, 09:09:40 PM

I hate Dan Snyder.

my friend takes care of his pools/spas in Aspen says hes a little weird but his family is nice

Simms2Clayton05

Practice Squad

#26 : April 01, 2009, 09:10:42 PM

I hate Dan Snyder.

my friend takes care of his pools/spas in Aspen says hes a little weird but his family is nice

Im sure he is a nice guy, but he takes all the players I want every year.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#27 : April 01, 2009, 09:10:58 PM

Trade our whole draft, Luke McCown, and next years first rounder.

I would

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#28 : April 01, 2009, 09:11:23 PM

I hate Dan Snyder.

he has cash, cant fault him

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

#29 : April 01, 2009, 09:11:54 PM

I hate Dan Snyder.

It will get worse with no cap. The Skins will become the Yankees of the NFL gobbling up every big talent they can get their hands on.
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Mort on Cutler « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools