Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Mort on Cutler « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#30 : April 01, 2009, 09:15:14 PM

I hate Dan Snyder.

Me too dude. I hope as long as he owns that team they never win a super bowl ever and that he goes bankrupt in the process.

my friend takes care of his pools/spas in Aspen says hes a little weird but his family is nice

Im sure he is a nice guy, but he takes all the players I want every year.

It will get worse with no cap. The Skins will become the Yankees of the NFL gobbling up every big talent they can get their hands on.

who cares they spend it recklessly... they will still be underachievers

Simms2Clayton05

Practice Squad

#31 : April 01, 2009, 09:16:05 PM

I hate Dan Snyder.

Me too dude. I hope as long as he owns that team they never win a super bowl ever and that he goes bankrupt in the process.

my friend takes care of his pools/spas in Aspen says hes a little weird but his family is nice

It will get worse with no cap. The Skins will become the Yankees of the NFL gobbling up every big talent they can get their hands on.

They have been the Yankees of the NFL for as long as I know. Funny thing is they have no rings in return.

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

#32 : April 01, 2009, 09:17:38 PM

I hate Dan Snyder.

I never said that would equal wins. But that won't stop them from spending money like crazy. Al Davis and Jerry Jones have the same attitude.

Gdubbz

Practice Squad

#33 : April 01, 2009, 09:20:18 PM

CHrist Mort is a baller, I just saw on ESPNNEWS we are number 1 on his list. That goes for Michael Smith too!

CeriousBuc

Practice Squad

#34 : April 01, 2009, 09:22:06 PM

I hate Dan Snyder.

They have been the Yankees of the NFL for as long as I know. Funny thing is they have no rings in return.

If they haven't won any rings, then they aren't the Yankees! In the pre salary cap era the Cowboys were the closest thing to the Yanks.

Simms2Clayton05

Practice Squad

#35 : April 01, 2009, 09:22:34 PM

I hate Dan Snyder.

I never said that would equal wins. But that won't stop them from spending money like crazy. Al Davis and Jerry Jones have the same attitude.

I heard J Jones is gonna slow down on the spending with his new stadium coming out next year. Who knows how long that will last.

#36 : April 01, 2009, 09:24:05 PM

A brittle Hasselbeck is better then anything we got on the QB roster right now....

Dude, in case you haven't noticed, that regime is gone!!

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#37 : April 01, 2009, 09:46:15 PM

I would give them 2 firsts, next years second, and Luke McCown without thinking too long about it.

And if it takes another second rounder two years from now, I would do that as well.

I would easily give two firsts, 2 seconds, and Luke.  No problemo.  Hard to think a team is willing to give that much up...

#38 : April 01, 2009, 09:49:16 PM

I would give them 2 firsts, next years second, and Luke McCown without thinking too long about it.

And if it takes another second rounder two years from now, I would do that as well.

I would easily give two firsts, 2 seconds, and Luke. No problemo. Hard to think a team is willing to give that much up...

B-fink has crossed over to the dark side

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#39 : April 01, 2009, 09:50:43 PM

I would even go so far as to give them this years third man.  Dead serious.

#40 : April 01, 2009, 09:51:48 PM

I would even go so far as to give them this years third man. Dead serious.

Ive said all along, and i echo it today..... there is nothing we could give up that would upset me.

Simms2Clayton05

Practice Squad

#41 : April 01, 2009, 09:53:38 PM

I would even go so far as to give them this years third man. Dead serious.

Ive said all along, and i echo it today..... there is nothing we could give up that would upset me.

Dude id give up our whole draft this year and our first next year.

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

#42 : April 01, 2009, 09:55:49 PM

we are gonna get burned by the redskins again...

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#43 : April 01, 2009, 09:57:15 PM

we are gonna get burned by the redskins again...
Yup.

Whatever Snyder offers, I feel Dominik has to ask what it is, and should counter it until Snyder gives up his roster...and then I would curse the Redpigs until the end of time as long as Dan Snyder is in the NFL.  

TBsports55

Starter

#44 : April 01, 2009, 09:56:14 PM

this is just sad if the redskins land cutler. Its bad for the nfl, no one needs the yankees of the nfl
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Mort on Cutler « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools