Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Warner to carry fantasy teams in the playoffs? « previous next »
Page: 1

kmitchell

Starter

: April 15, 2009, 12:41:34 AM

Week 14 @ 49ers
Week 15 @ Lions
Week 16 vs Rams

Can you ask for a better schedule?

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#1 : April 15, 2009, 01:02:09 AM

April

TRJ997

Second String

#2 : April 15, 2009, 10:05:47 AM

Week 14 @ 49ers
Week 15 @ Lions
Week 16 vs Rams

That does look like a good schedule. All of Arizona's skill positions get a bump.

April

I don't understand why you come to the Fantasy Football Forum just to tell poeple it's too early to talk about Fantasy Football. Many people play in dynasty leagues where transactions happen year round.

kmitchell

Starter

#3 : April 15, 2009, 02:37:24 PM

Week 14 @ 49ers
Week 15 @ Lions
Week 16 vs Rams

That does look like a good schedule. All of Arizona's skill positions get a bump.

April

I don't understand why you come to the Fantasy Football Forum just to tell poeple it's too early to talk about Fantasy Football. Many people play in dynasty leagues where transactions happen year round.

I guess you didn't get the memo that the Lions got **CENSORED** Lebeau for DC, Nnamdi and Champ Bailey for corners, and Julius Peppers for the pass rush! I will say it now, and I will say it again in September, the Lions are going to suck.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#4 : April 15, 2009, 02:50:18 PM

April

I didn't realize there was a rule on what a person could or couldn't type in a response (within reason of course).  Talk FF year round, I do, but within some perspective. 

If you want the long version of my response I can give it to you, I just figured you could figure it out. 

TRJ997

Second String

#5 : April 15, 2009, 10:28:49 PM

April

I didn't realize there was a rule on what a person could or couldn't type in a response (within reason of course).  Talk FF year round, I do, but within some perspective. 

If you want the long version of my response I can give it to you, I just figured you could figure it out. 

I don't need the long version of your response. Of course you can say whatever you want. Please keep providing the board with your acute fantasy analysis, like what month it is.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#6 : April 16, 2009, 10:10:50 AM

April

I didn't realize there was a rule on what a person could or couldn't type in a response (within reason of course). Talk FF year round, I do, but within some perspective.

I don't need the long version of your response. Of course you can say whatever you want. Please keep providing the board with your acute fantasy analysis, like what month it is.

Wah

SunnyD

Hall of Famer

#7 : April 19, 2009, 11:54:49 PM

Sunday.

I love expert analysis
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Warner to carry fantasy teams in the playoffs? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools