Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Monte Jr Hits a Snag « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

: January 29, 2007, 05:12:36 PM

Isn't his name Lane Kiffin not Kiffin Jr.?

Only to those that don't know him well....

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

T

Hall of Famer

#1 : January 29, 2007, 05:10:27 PM

Isn't his name Lane Kiffin not Kiffin Jr.?

#2 : January 29, 2007, 04:52:33 PM

'Hate', BL seems to be one of those types....

#3 : January 29, 2007, 04:43:48 PM

Moss's career in the NFL is over. No coach is gonna want that cancer in their locker room

I wonder if some people type things just to see their name on the screen? Moss' career is far from over and he'd be signed tomorrow if he was cut today.

F.Y.I., the Patriots inquired about trading for him prior to the trade deadline this season.

leeroybuc93

Hall of Famer
#4 : January 29, 2007, 03:42:15 PM

fine his ass........no play, no pay.....he'll get the message who the boss is..
damn gen x'ers.....it's all about them.

Generation X'ers?  I didn't know anyone still used that ridiculous term. 

#5 : January 29, 2007, 03:18:31 PM

Al Davis called Lane, 'Lance'.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#6 : January 29, 2007, 01:55:51 PM

This is for everyone who wants Moss here:

http://www.ibabuzz.com/raidersblog/2007/01/28/kiffins-first-test/

The story making the rounds at the Senior Bowl is that Lane Kiffin's first attempt at establishing a rapport with Randy Moss didn't go too well....Kiffin, by contrast, supposedly had trouble reaching Moss by phone. When he finally did, as the story goes, Moss told him in a pointed, profane terms he wasn't interested in talking.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#7 : January 29, 2007, 02:04:37 PM

what an assclown. Screw Moss, what a waste.

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#8 : January 29, 2007, 02:06:37 PM

Moss and Porters will be shipped out most likely.  In a way that may be good for Oakland.  A cotender may be interested in Moss though.  Moss is a lot like Dillon (okay maybe a reach with that comparsion) but he seems to do better when he has a sense of direction.  As for Porter the guy is garbage.  He called out two ex head coaches, ex teammates, current teammates, entire Raiders orgainzation and even badmouthed Al Davis.  There isn't a soul Porter has not attacked on the radio.  I mean he even predicted that the Raiders would be horrible this year and proudly proclaimed how right he was.  If you compare Porter to Moss it is simply amazing in that Moss looks like the perfect teammate compared to Porter and that is saying a lot!  

T

Hall of Famer

#9 : January 29, 2007, 02:18:37 PM

Moss will be very productive if he is on a team with alot of veterans, Oakland is in shambles I wonder if Al Davis wishes he still had Gruden?

quezilla

Hall of Famer
#10 : January 29, 2007, 02:21:25 PM

He is trying to get the hell out of dodge, what did you expect?

BucLord

Starter

#11 : January 29, 2007, 02:56:05 PM

What a complete tool. Whos gonna what that stiff? Good luck trying to trade him. Moss said before he was traded his wishes were to be traded to Atlanta.

New Raiders coach Lane Kiffin just hire Greg Knapp the Falcons OC to be the OC in Oakland. Go figure eh Randy?

I dont think the Raiders would get a 5th rd for him. Randy Moss is everything thats wrong with the NFL.

Moss's career in the NFL is over. No coach is gonna want that cancer in their locker room

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Marcia, Marcia, Marcia

It's always about Marcia

Lord Jenkins

Hall of Famer

#12 : January 29, 2007, 05:31:01 PM

Moss to the Chiefs or Pats for 500 (wont be Chargers since LT is the focal point)

T

Hall of Famer

#13 : January 29, 2007, 05:37:29 PM

After watching the Pats in the AFC Championship game, I would say the Pats could land Moss. Brady needs legitimate WR threats, not retread receivers.

BucLord

Starter

#14 : January 29, 2007, 05:50:12 PM

I wonder if some people type things just to see their name on the screen? Moss' career is far from over and he'd be signed tomorrow if he was cut today.

F.Y.I., the Patriots inquired about trading for him prior to the trade deadline this season.

Drop the link, or forever hold your tongue

You're a very confused individual

I dont want a link from some aol message board from some 14 year old

Drop me a credible source that said the Patriots have inquired about Moss, you will not find one.. So I ask that you never quote me again unless you know what it is you are talking about

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Marcia, Marcia, Marcia

It's always about Marcia

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Monte Jr Hits a Snag « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools