Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Monte Jr Hits a Snag « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#15 : January 29, 2007, 05:55:23 PM

Fool!!  Darth Al will make him pay!

BarnacleBeau

Rookie

#16 : January 29, 2007, 05:57:52 PM

He'll probably get a work-out here. Damn! Moss reminds me of the guy on American Idol with the bug eyes that sang "Wheels on the bus goes round and round........"

Happy not to live up to Chronic's expectations.

shall555

Starter

#17 : January 29, 2007, 06:03:09 PM

If Moss goes to the Patriots. They'll be in the Super Bowl next year. Let's hope it doesn't happen.

#18 : January 29, 2007, 06:12:44 PM

Fool!!  Darth Al will make him pay!

LOL ! Nice pic.

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#19 : January 29, 2007, 06:48:47 PM

yet there will still be buc fans saying bring Moss into Tampa...

unbelievable...

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#20 : January 29, 2007, 06:48:16 PM

If Moss goes to the Patriots. They'll be in the Super Bowl next year. Let's hope it doesn't happen.

fart

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#21 : January 29, 2007, 08:46:30 PM

It's worth noting that no one has gone on the record with this story as of yet. Like the party game in which a story is whispered in the ear of one and passed down the line until it ends up being something completely different or exaggerated, maybe it's not as serious as it sounds.[/i]

I tend to believe this until there is more evidence of Moss being a giant idiot before the season even starts.  Why would he do such a thing?  I doubt he would.

#22 : January 29, 2007, 09:43:24 PM

Drop the link, or forever hold your tongue

You're a very confused individual

I dont want a link from some aol message board from some 14 year old

Drop me a credible source that said the Patriots have inquired about Moss, you will not find one.. So I ask that you never quote me again unless you know what it is you are talking about

Here you go rook:

“I wouldn’t say we’re actively trying to do anything, but if the opportunity was there, we would definitely look into it,” Belichick said. “Every day, all 365 of them, if we have an opportunity to improve this team, we’ll take it.”

http://patriots.bostonherald.com/patriots/view.bg?articleid=162717

#23 : January 29, 2007, 09:45:40 PM

Moss's career in the NFL is over. No coach is gonna want that cancer in their locker room

I wonder if some people type things just to see their name on the screen? Moss' career is far from over and he'd be signed tomorrow if he was cut today.

F.Y.I., the Patriots inquired about trading for him prior to the trade deadline this season.

Drop me a credible source that said the Patriots have inquired about Moss, you will not find one.. So I ask that you never quote me again unless you know what it is you are talking about

Dude you need to step off of your throne....you may be from that other board and think you're the realness, but that 'holier than thou' attitude isn't going to fly here.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#24 : January 29, 2007, 09:49:28 PM

I thought everyone heard about Moss to the Pats?  It was all over the place earlier this season.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#25 : January 29, 2007, 10:21:49 PM

Buc Lord???  LOL!!!!

BucLord

Starter

#26 : January 29, 2007, 10:31:28 PM

Moss's career in the NFL is over. No coach is gonna want that cancer in their locker room

I wonder if some people type things just to see their name on the screen? Moss' career is far from over and he'd be signed tomorrow if he was cut today.

F.Y.I., the Patriots inquired about trading for him prior to the trade deadline this season.

Here you go rook:

“I wouldn’t say we’re actively trying to do anything, but if the opportunity was there, we would definitely look into it,” Belichick said. “Every day, all 365 of them, if we have an opportunity to improve this team, we’ll take it.”

http://patriots.bostonherald.com/patriots/view.bg?articleid=162717

You have failed reading in school I take it?

You should seriously consider taking another look at that article "Rook"

You said.. And I quote "F.Y.I., the Patriots inquired about trading for him prior to the trade deadline this season"

Bilichik said another:  "I wouldn’t say we’re actively trying to do anything

I'm not going to show you just how illiterate you are.. Most here should be able to figure that out for themselves

Dude you need to step off of your throne....you may be from that other board and think you're the realness, but that 'holier than thou' attitude isn't going to fly here.

You should mind your own F'n business

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Marcia, Marcia, Marcia

It's always about Marcia

#27 : January 29, 2007, 10:34:51 PM

Buclord obviously doesn't read PFT either who had a lot on this story

http://www.bostonherald.com/blogs/patriots/?m=20061017

Second post, now eat your crow rook.

T

Hall of Famer

#28 : January 29, 2007, 10:37:33 PM

BucLord you won't last here very long with that Holier Than Thou attitude, all PR members are pretty respectful of each other on here.

#29 : January 29, 2007, 10:38:08 PM

BucLord you won't last here very long with that Holier Than Thou attitude, all PR members are pretty respectful of each other on here.
STFU you! ;)
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Monte Jr Hits a Snag « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools