Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: WORST DRAFT SCENARIOS « previous next »
Page: 1

SwarmingDefense

Pro Bowler
: April 02, 2009, 07:28:38 PM

I'm sick over the Cutler nondeal. Gotta get my mind of it.

Top ten players I would least like to see the Bucs (realistically) draft at 19. Starting with the least painful

10.Percy Harvin. I think we should go Defense with 19 but if we draft a receiver, I hope its him.
9..Michael Johnson- Big dude, Unblockable when he wants to be. Takes LOTS of plays off
8. Darrius Heyward-Bey- WR isn't a huge need with AB and K2 coming in, If Harvin isn't there WR shouldn't even be a thought
7. Josh Freeman- Like LM big arm and makes slow decisions. Not enough of an upgrade to pick at 19.
6. Robert Ayers- Massive.. Hasn't shown enough consistent play
5.Hakeem Nicks_ Not as good as DHB and a pretty big reach for a position we don't need that badly/
4. Michael Oher- Whether or not he's there at 19, the Bucs should pass. Our OL is on the edge of good. Oher doesn't have enough upside ove Penn to have the Bucs go OT.
3. Brian Cushing- LB isn't are biggest need and why get an unproven OLB when we already have 3 unproven OLB. Odds are he test positive for steroids at some point in the NFL
2.  Clay Matthews- Not as good as Cushing IMO= worse pick at 19
1. Tyson Jackson-  Right position, Wrong player. Seems like a horrible fit for what we want to do. I'll be pissed if we go DE when the fit for us isn't there.

What does your top ten look like

StrongSide

Starter

#1 : April 02, 2009, 07:40:53 PM

Rich Eisen would probably be a reach at #19.

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#2 : April 02, 2009, 08:16:51 PM

4. Michael Oher- Whether or not he's there at 19, the Bucs should pass. Our OL is on the edge of good. Oher doesn't have enough upside ove Penn to have the Bucs go OT.

Interesting take, but I think Oher has elite-level upside

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#3 : April 02, 2009, 08:17:45 PM

Interesting take, but I think Oher has elite-level upside

I agree if Oher is at 19, we would be foolish to pass him up

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: WORST DRAFT SCENARIOS « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools