Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: What's your dream Day 1? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

Welcome2TBCalvinJ

Practice Squad

#30 : January 29, 2007, 09:06:01 PM

Oh I see....Why do we look tired each game we play if we play in TB?

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#31 : January 29, 2007, 09:10:32 PM

Huh?? Maybe cuz it's hot as hell?  The game Simms got hurt in it was 115` on the field.

#32 : January 29, 2007, 09:47:05 PM

Have you ever played football in your life?

#33 : January 29, 2007, 09:49:58 PM

They held walk- throughs in the cafeteria one day at Disney.

PirateBooty

Starter

#34 : January 29, 2007, 09:57:00 PM

What are you smoking?  Why don't we trade EVERYBODY? We should never trade BK!
Oak selects J Russel
Det selects B. Quinn
TB wins coin toss and gets Joe Thomas/OT
Clevland selects A. Branch
Arizona selects Gaines Adams

Tampa Bay then trades M. Clayton, Brian Kelly and their second 2nd round pick to Washington for the 6th pick and Tampa selcts Calvin Johnson/WR.

Tampa selects Victor Abiamiri/DE with the 36th pick.

Tampa selects Eric Weddle/FS with the 67th pick.

Tampa offers next years 2nd Round pick to San Fran and acquires a mid 3rd round pick to select Kyle Young/C

Tampa selects Sabby Piscitelli/SS with the 103rd pick (4th round)

PS: Before anyone crucifies me since I didn't take an UT/NG and traded away our CB....Tampa previously traded Simeon Rice to Det for Shaun Rodgers and acquired Nate Clements in Free Agency.

NOW, THAT'S IDEAL!!!!!

We should probably give them Rice,Clayton,Kelly they do need a DE,CB,WR. We could fill are needs as well WR,LT,DE
Hes injury prone and he eats up alot of cap space, we would have to sign Asante Samuel. More money than Kelly but younger, and probably better.
OK, you obviously don't know what you're talking about. BK is VERY valuable. You even think we have an indoor training facility.

You know what,im going to stop arguing with this f*cktard. We do train inside a facility...
You might want to edit your post...

leeroybuc93

Hall of Famer
#35 : January 29, 2007, 10:42:00 PM

1.  Joe Thomas.
2a.  Victor Abiamiri
2b.  Ryan Kalil
3.  Aaron Rouse

corporal.clegg

Second String

#36 : January 29, 2007, 10:43:15 PM

1.  Joe Thomas.
2a.  Victor Abiamiri
2b.  Ryan Kalil
3.  Aaron Rouse

That would work, and it is realistic.

Mohawkbucs

Starter

#37 : January 29, 2007, 11:30:43 PM

1.CJ
2a.Weddle
2B. Leonard
3.troy Smith/brandon mebane

and throw money at some defensive FA's so we can fix the defense that way

T

Hall of Famer

#38 : January 29, 2007, 11:34:04 PM

1.  Joe Thomas.
2a.  Victor Abiamiri
2b.  Ryan Kalil
3.  Aaron Rouse

I could live with this,but I'd like to have CJ over JT.

leeroybuc93

Hall of Famer
#39 : January 29, 2007, 11:37:28 PM

1. Joe Thomas.
2a. Victor Abiamiri
2b. Ryan Kalil
3. Aaron Rouse

I could live with this,but I'd like to have CJ over JT.

They're like 1a and 1b to me.  I flip flop from time to time.  Today I'm in a Joe Thomas mood.

#40 : January 30, 2007, 02:40:24 AM

1) Joe Thomas

2) Michael Bush

2) Brandon Meriweather

3) Tanard Jackson

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#41 : January 30, 2007, 02:44:11 AM

Mike Bush?  Really?

If you spend a day 1 on Bush, I would rather have Leonard.

#42 : January 30, 2007, 02:50:56 AM

Yea I just wanted to be different. I'm not a Louisville/Bush fan but I do think he is most likely going to be the best value where the BUcs pick, and isnt necessarily as ridiculous as it seems. First of all, you wont be paying him TOO much at the top of the 2nd for how valuable he could be, and also just because Caddy is here it doesnt mean Bush wouldnt be utilized a lot. Bush would be utilized more than Alstott, Pittman or Graham ever were. He would be a perfect compliment to Caddy and Grudens offense can really do a lot more things when they have 2 very talented RBs.

It was just somthing different though. Personally I think if we added Joe Thomas and Michael Bush this offense would grow a lot right away.

My draft was pretty much all BPA within reason.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#43 : January 30, 2007, 02:55:06 AM

Yea I just wanted to be different. I'm not a Louisville/Bush fan but I do think he is most likely going to be the best value where the BUcs pick, and isnt necessarily as ridiculous as it seems. First of all, you wont be paying him TOO much at the top of the 2nd for how valuable he could be, and also just because Caddy is here it doesnt mean Bush wouldnt be utilized a lot. Bush would be utilized more than Alstott, Pittman or Graham ever were. He would be a perfect compliment to Caddy and Grudens offense can really do a lot more things when they have 2 very talented RBs.

It was just somthing different though. Personally I think if we added Joe Thomas and Michael Bush this offense would grow a lot right away.

My draft was pretty much all BPA within reason.

Like I said, BPA, just my opinion bro, would be Leonard who would offer more to this offense than Bush could.  We have a young RB who needs better run blocking, he has shown he can tote the rock 20-25 times a game, and having Leonard as a pass catching FB/short yardage grinder/skilled blocker would seem to add more to the offense than a #2 RB that has a huge ? attached to him as a result of a very bad knee injury...

Just saying.  I respect your opinion, but I think Bush in day 1 might be a risk for a team like Cleveland, or Denver, or Houston.

#44 : January 30, 2007, 03:04:09 AM

I know and I know you are from up around the Rutgers area. I like BIg East football and I love Ray Rice. I like Brian Leonard a lot too. BUt isnt he claiming he is training to play HB? Either way, I dont think Leonard could approach adding as much to an offense as a helathy Michael Bush could in a reserve roll behind Caddy. Bush is a bruiser, and a great runner. Leonard is a great football player, but not nearly as gifted a runner. How much can Leonard add as a 225 pound FB? If he was coming in to be Mike Alstott I would consider him over Bush, but he's really going to the NFL to be Kevin Faulk. Not a bad thing but not much more than Pittman adds

Who did better in Gruden's system? Mike Alstott or Tyrone Wheatley? I just think a Wheatley type (Bush) would be a perfect compliment to Caddy much like Wheatley was to Kaufman when they were in Oakland running behind that big OL (Big OL-Buenning, Trueblood, Joseph, Thomas!). The running game would be in place and we all KNOW Gruden can manufacture a passing game

Michael Bush would be a top 10-15 pick if he didnt get hurt in the first game of the year. Leonard lost his job to a sophomore, wella phenomenol sophomore Ray Rice
Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: What's your dream Day 1? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools