Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Rumors Of Donovan McNabb Becoming A Buc « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#30 : January 29, 2007, 11:40:57 PM

The players would be very interested in knowing where the indoor facilities are.
I don't get it.

IS it because McNabb can't play in extreme heat?
The idiot Welcome2TBCalvinJ who is hopefully banned by now kept insisting we have an indoor facility.  Read above.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#31 : January 29, 2007, 11:44:00 PM

Oh, okay.

Mohawkbucs

Starter

#32 : January 29, 2007, 11:46:05 PM

well if mcnabb gets hurt alot with the o line they have in philly, he wont last a couple games in tampa

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#33 : January 29, 2007, 11:46:55 PM

well if mcnabb gets hurt alot with the o line they have in philly, he wont last a couple games in tampa
True.

T

Hall of Famer

#34 : January 29, 2007, 11:47:18 PM

I'd give McNabb 7 full quarters behind our shaky offensive line.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#35 : January 29, 2007, 11:49:02 PM

Some inhabitants of this board think that Phillies O-line is comparable to Tampas, so that argument might be moot.  I think one of McNabbs injuries was one he played through for a while, so he demonstrates a certain level of toughness.  And the knee blowout was just a freak thing.  He wasn't even touched, it just gave way, which always sucks when you see it happening to a guy.  It reduces the quality of the NFL when guys like that go down.  Of course, Jeff Garcia begs to differ...

T

Hall of Famer

#36 : January 29, 2007, 11:54:39 PM

The Iggles offensive line owns the Bucs offensive line. Philly likes to draft talented offensive and defensive lineman, they build their team from the trenches out. That is why Garcia looked so good because, he was surronded by alot of talent. Philly had alot more offensive talent than the Bucs do.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#37 : January 29, 2007, 11:58:56 PM

The Iggles offensive line owns the Bucs offensive line. Philly likes to draft talented offensive and defensive lineman, they build their team from the trenches out. That is why Garcia looked so good because, he was surronded by alot of talent. Philly had alot more offensive talent than the Bucs do.
Don't tell that to All Da Way.  He would tell you he is a stat god, while bringing up exactly one stat.  The Bucs gave up 5 more sacks than the Eagirls did.

Of course, the Bucs play max protect, two TE schemes, and throw 400 checkdown passes (thanks Grads!), so the numbers he spouts about are not as obvious as one would think...or any one with any sense would think.

The Eagles O-line is a league better than the Bucs.

Period.

T

Hall of Famer

#38 : January 30, 2007, 12:03:51 AM

Boid-I'm right with ya Bro. The Bucs offensive line is like a little league team compared to the Eagirls, major league offensive line. Look how the Eagles offensive line pushed around the Cowboys defense twice, while our offensive line got it's lunch handed to them on Thanksgiving. Is it Bill muir? Is it the blocking scheme?? What would be the use of getting Joe Thomas if Bill Muir is gonna screw him up?

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#39 : January 30, 2007, 12:07:41 AM

Boid-I'm right with ya Bro. The Bucs offensive line is like a little league team compared to the Eagirls, major league offensive line. Look how the Eagles offensive line pushed around the Cowboys defense twice, while our offensive line got it's lunch handed to them on Thanksgiving. Is it Bill muir? Is it the blocking scheme?? What would be the use of getting Joe Thomas if Bill Muir is gonna screw him up?
Well, Muir hasn't been fired yet, and that has me worried.

I agree, Muir is not as relevant as Gruden would think.  Time for a change in my opinion.  I hate thinking Joe Thomas would have to listen to Muir on a daily basis.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#40 : January 30, 2007, 12:11:20 AM

No offensive coaches got fired. That's a problem.

T

Hall of Famer

#41 : January 30, 2007, 12:12:55 AM

I agree Karen, it would have been a good start to the off season if Muir and the Mann were canned.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#42 : January 30, 2007, 12:14:49 AM

But they did fire defensive coaches.

T

Hall of Famer

#43 : January 30, 2007, 12:16:29 AM

Karen-The defensive firings I believe were justified, also it seems like the new coaches didn't connect with the players all that well.

#44 : January 30, 2007, 12:15:40 PM

I also heard the possible rumor of the Bucs trading Clayton and a second round pick for McNabb.
I'd do that in a heartbeat.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Rumors Of Donovan McNabb Becoming A Buc « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools