Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Does anyone do signature banners? « previous next »
Page: 1

ALong13

Pro Bowler
: April 03, 2009, 11:54:10 AM

I've had a Bucs sig request up for Days at another place, but have yet to be answered....We don't really have a forum to do sig request, and not even sure if I can request them...But if I can does anyone know how to do them, and if so could someone please do one for me? It would be greatly appreciated....

This was my request on another board

If someone could make me a banner I'd be very appreciative...

Pics:

Right: http://img517.imageshack.us/my.php?image=minnesotavikingsvtampab.jpg

Middle: http://butthegameison.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/luke-mccown.jpg

Left: http://media.photobucket.com/image/Barrett%2BRuud/johnnybuc1972/Tampa%20Bay%20Buccaneers/BarrettRuud-1.jpg

Text: The Future is Now

I'd like the text across the bottom of the sig if possible..

Thanks to whomever tries or completes this!

If no one makes it, that's fine I guess, but figured I'd give some PR a try..

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#1 : April 03, 2009, 12:13:06 PM

Its a slow Friday here, I'll try and give it a shot. No promises I'll have it done today. 

Do me a fav and rehost that first pic - Its blocked here. 

www.Atlbucs.com
Facebook:  Atl Bucs

bucs1

Practice Squad
#2 : April 03, 2009, 01:04:55 PM

I made one, but it's not really that good. Tell me if you want me to do something else, or add something to it:

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#3 : April 03, 2009, 01:32:32 PM

One of those links is to JohnnyBuc's account.   Whatever happened to JohnnyBuc?   That guy is the ultimate Bucs fan.   

Are you Johnny Buc?

#4 : April 03, 2009, 02:49:17 PM

I made one, but it's not really that good. Tell me if you want me to do something else, or add something to it:

Nice Banner. That slogan was a favorite of HOF Coach George Allen, and Bruce still uses it today.

bucs1

Practice Squad
#5 : April 03, 2009, 02:52:17 PM

Nice Banner. That slogan was a favorite of HOF Coach George Allen, and Bruce still uses it today.

Thank you. I can make a new sig for you too. Just tell me what you would like in it. Here's one I made for my friend recently:

ALong13

Pro Bowler
#6 : April 03, 2009, 03:16:39 PM

Its a slow Friday here, I'll try and give it a shot. No promises I'll have it done today. 

Do me a fav and rehost that first pic - Its blocked here. 

Ok thanks, and I rehosted the pic on imageshack, updated it in the original post...and thanks Talib and Fitz for trying this...

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#7 : April 03, 2009, 04:10:32 PM

This picture gives me renewed respect for McCown.   I didn't know he was normal.

ALong13

Pro Bowler
#8 : April 03, 2009, 04:12:40 PM

Haha...Go Luke...Blondie on the right side is a very pretty girl...

bucs1

Practice Squad
#9 : April 03, 2009, 04:40:15 PM

This picture gives me renewed respect for McCown. I didn't know he was normal.

Great work Java!

MBF

Hall of Famer

#10 : April 03, 2009, 06:32:47 PM

I knew I'd seen that pic before...(Without Luke)
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Does anyone do signature banners? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools