Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Clayton plays a joke on wifey « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

GhostRider

Hall of Famer

#30 : April 03, 2009, 03:39:31 PM

Do you think Tina lets Michael hold the kids, or is she scared that he'll drop them?

Wow, see, comments like that are completely classless... Is that really necessary? Talking ill of someone's personal life is pretty low. Especially when you're referring to two excellent parents.

Saying he drops passes is one thing. Saying he likely couldn't hold onto the pen to sign his contract is even funny, but talking about his family that way is just wrong.

Oh, I would like to point out, much like PR did, that he only dropped 2 passes last year.

How many passes did you catch in the NFL last year? And how many times did you drop your children?

Oh, please. The comment was funny as hell. Get over your man crush and lighten up. Clayton is a bust, let's all point and laugh...

I
Do you think Tina lets Michael hold the kids, or is she scared that he'll drop them?

Wow, see, comments like that are completely classless... Is that really necessary? Talking ill of someone's personal life is pretty low. Especially when you're referring to two excellent parents.

Saying he drops passes is one thing. Saying he likely couldn't hold onto the pen to sign his contract is even funny, but talking about his family that way is just wrong.

Oh, I would like to point out, much like PR did, that he only dropped 2 passes last year.

How many passes did you catch in the NFL last year? And how many times did you drop your children?

It was a joke. Obviously you didn't think so and if that offended you then for that I sincerely apologize. It's pretty evident you're a close friend of the Clayton family or a family member.

To be honest, I was half asleep when I wrote that, so I went a little overboard...

Either way, I appreciate your apology, they are close friends of mine, and I did take it personally, so I apologize in that aspect...

The comment was really no worse than a lot of stuff I've heard in locker rooms over the years...

InChuckyITrust

Hall of Famer

#31 : April 03, 2009, 04:09:27 PM

hey psymun, you are officially a tool.  next time you see the Clayton's ask him if he's got an extra furcoat I can borrow.  Also, he may like to buy stock in a company called STICKUM.  Clayton is a complete underachiever, and if you cant handle that you shouldnt post on public boards that allow for critiquing of players.

"there are no medals here for who can stay at the office the longest," said Jagodzinski. "I'm not into that. The guys that brag about working till 2 in the morning, in my opinion, they're just not smart enough. "

18,2,25,13 ... murderers row?

I support coach Calhoun and his salary
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Clayton plays a joke on wifey « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools