Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 'DA BEARS « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Ladyfan

Hall of Famer

: October 02, 2006, 09:15:35 AM

Did anyone notice that the Bear's defense looks a lot like the Bucs of yore? In fact, Lovie compared two of his new defense guys to Sapp and Lynch respectively.  I started to wince when I saw them coming after Hasselback.  I'm sure he did too.  Man, he took some wicked hits.

And that Rex Grossman looked pretty good 'managing' the offense?

Great game.  Great win over Hawks.  Good for Lovie.

They looked like we did in 2002 only with a better opening record. I see them going to the bowl with a very complete team.

CadillacPower24_2006

Practice Squad

#1 : October 02, 2006, 09:17:46 AM

yea they do look like the Bucs defense of old....

Ladyfan

Hall of Famer

#2 : October 02, 2006, 09:21:55 AM

And Thomas Jones and Aaron Stecker looked good too...

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#3 : October 02, 2006, 09:23:07 AM

And Thomas Jones and Aaron Stecker looked good too...

Stecker did look good....for the Saints.  ;)

Pick6

Hall of Famer
#4 : October 02, 2006, 10:31:35 AM

bears have been my lock for the NFCCG since the brian griese pickup, and they're looking like they'll make good on it. i was mistaken, though, in thinking they'd need griese to get there.  grossman has looked good.

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#5 : October 02, 2006, 10:38:26 AM

If they ever have to play Griese in the playoffs they are toast. 

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#6 : October 02, 2006, 07:57:35 PM

bears have been my lock for the NFCCG since the brian griese pickup, and they're looking like they'll make good on it. i was mistaken, though, in thinking they'd need griese to get there. grossman has looked good.

you had the bears for a lock AFTER they picked up mr. clutch griese?

that makes no sense, the guy is garbage, and I for one am glad he's gone.

I'd rather see if Grads can get the job done than watch Griese try and give more games away dressed in pewter...

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

#7 : October 02, 2006, 09:21:50 PM

Really getting bad up here now!! Now it's all over town. Boy the Bears stuff really is coming out of the closets now and the Kool-Aid is being made by the gallons. But who have they really played? The three teams in their division to start with (which we all know is the sorriest in the league) and a Seattle team missing the league MVP from last year. Next up is the vaunted Buffalo Bills and those always-tough Arizona Cardinals. Wow, what a brutal schedule. (sarcasm implied).

Ladyfan

Hall of Famer

#8 : October 02, 2006, 09:40:52 PM

Doesn't matter who they played...they have their act together for the big teams.  I bettcha...

TBayJJ

Second String

#9 : October 02, 2006, 09:50:54 PM

of course they do, they have one of our defensive coaches as thier head coach.

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#10 : October 02, 2006, 10:54:26 PM

this is the NFL, the fact that the bears are 4-0, no matter who they have played, says to the normal fan that they are a damn good team, a team that at this point would make us look like school girls...

rocketspeed

Practice Squad

#11 : October 02, 2006, 11:35:15 PM

bears have been my lock for the NFCCG since the brian griese pickup, and they're looking like they'll make good on it. i was mistaken, though, in thinking they'd need griese to get there.  grossman has looked good.

Dude what on earth are the smiley saying?????????????????????????????????????

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

#12 : October 03, 2006, 05:10:22 PM

Bears next five weeks of schedule: Buffalo, at Arizona, Bye, San Francisco and Miami. Not exactly the rogue's gallery of top contenders in the league. Don't forget, there's still 3 more games against the division teams. I can't wait for the day when they play in the opening round of the playoffs and they get crushed like Carolina did to them last year.

replica

Hall of Famer
#13 : October 03, 2006, 05:19:54 PM

I wish we still had Griese! I'd feel a lot better about the rest of the season with Griese at the helm instead of Gradkowski. I'm not knocking Grads, but he is a rookie. I don't see him taking us to the playoffs unless our Defense turns it on!! As far as Da Bears, they look great. Seattle is a very good time even without Shawn Alexander, and Chicago destroyed them.

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#14 : October 03, 2006, 06:50:31 PM

I wish we still had Griese! I'd feel a lot better about the rest of the season with Griese at the helm instead of Gradkowski. I'm not knocking Grads, but he is a rookie. I don't see him taking us to the playoffs unless our Defense turns it on!! As far as Da Bears, they look great. Seattle is a very good time even without Shawn Alexander, and Chicago destroyed them.

ugggghhhhhhhhhh!

I thank the lord for NOT having to rely on Griese, I'm more than happy is is gone, gone, GONE!

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 'DA BEARS « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools