Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Las Vegas « previous next »
Page: 1 2

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#15 : April 08, 2009, 07:22:15 PM

I did a 3 team parlay first night and won

Lakers -5.5 vs Rockets
Oregon State +9 vs UTEP (cbi)
Blazers -4 vs OKC

won that

also won games with Orlando, Michigan State,

lost another parlay, and lost single bet with Hornets

#16 : April 09, 2009, 01:52:32 AM

no opening day MLB bets? lol jk

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#17 : April 09, 2009, 01:58:23 PM

no opening day MLB bets? lol jk

no if I did, I would just bet against the Mariners

#18 : April 09, 2009, 11:47:16 PM

O, Im beginning to think Oregon has a big rivalry with Washington, you seem to hate everything from up there

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#19 : April 09, 2009, 11:54:21 PM

O, Im beginning to think Oregon has a big rivalry with Washington, you seem to hate everything from up there

thats an understatement.

You know where its bad... soccer. when both had USL teams their would be fights. I cant imagine when Portland gets a team in 2 years.

Oregon fans hate the Huskies more then anything, and the feeling is the same from them
OSU fans probably hate the Huskies almost as much as Oregon
Blazers used to have a rivalry with the Sonics
People either hate the seahawks or love them
Local espn radio affilate had to put the mariners on another station because of the complaints.

I hate Seattle and the city. If I want a tourist city with a lot of trash on the ground on the water Ill go to SF.

#20 : April 10, 2009, 12:05:10 AM

lol, yea you never really realize that rivalry goes on being down here in the opposite corner of teh country. I just figured Oregon hated USC and some of the other schools in the Pac 10 like UCLA, Cal, Arizona and AZ State and in the pros I just figured you would probably be rivals iwth Sacramento and the Bay area teams. Washington just seems so isolated, but it makes sense

How long of a drive is it from Portoland to Seattle? It cant be that long Im thinkinfg

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#21 : April 10, 2009, 12:32:45 AM

lol, yea you never really realize that rivalry goes on being down here in the opposite corner of teh country. I just figured Oregon hated USC and some of the other schools in the Pac 10 like UCLA, Cal, Arizona and AZ State and in the pros I just figured you would probably be rivals iwth Sacramento and the Bay area teams. Washington just seems so isolated, but it makes sense

How long of a drive is it from Portoland to Seattle? It cant be that long Im thinkinfg

3 hrs north.

Oregons rivals are Washington then OSU. Then I would say a USC. With Neuheissal at UCLA Oregon fans arent very big fans of them.
OSU fans are just the annoying little brother, Washington thinks they are still relevant because of what they did in the early 90's. Dont tell them that the Rose Bowl isnt the biggest bowl every year, they still think it is. And Jake Locker is a GREAT QB and if he was healthy would have been a Heisman candidate last year.

MBF

Hall of Famer

#22 : April 10, 2009, 10:31:47 AM

thats an understatement.

You know where its bad... soccer. when both had USL teams their would be fights. I cant imagine when Portland gets a team in 2 years.

Portland's getting an MLS franchise?

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#23 : April 10, 2009, 09:17:43 PM

thats an understatement.

Portland's getting an MLS franchise?

its about time. There minor league team draws around 10K a game. Season tixs are almost sold out. They announced a team last month. Some vids are the Portland fans of the USL team.

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Las Vegas « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools