Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Some Early Schedule information for 2009 « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#15 : April 14, 2009, 06:59:12 PM

It's up on NFL.com

The 1st 2 weeks are like yuc said, so I'm assuming it's ALL CORRECT.

Good work, yucs.

BucFan9720

Practice Squad

#16 : April 14, 2009, 07:03:54 PM

Very nice, yuccaneers.

watson

Hall of Famer
#17 : April 14, 2009, 07:05:09 PM

Per NFL Network Tampa plays Dallas in week one.  Not a good way to start.  At least TO won't prancing along the sidelines .

Truths:
1.  Never have an argument with an idiot.  They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with their experience.
2.  For some it would be better if they remained silent and be thought a fool than to speak and erase all doubt.

BucFan9720

Practice Squad

#18 : April 14, 2009, 07:07:23 PM

Per NFL Network Tampa plays Dallas in week one.  Not a good way to start.  At least TO won't prancing along the sidelines .

Please. Dallas is nothing special. And we finally open in our house. The energy is going to be electric.. I think we pull out a W.

watson

Hall of Famer
#19 : April 14, 2009, 07:10:50 PM

Per NFL Network Tampa plays Dallas in week one. �Not a good way to start. �At least TO won't prancing along the sidelines .

Please. Dallas is nothing special. And we finally open in our house. The energy is going to be electric.. I think we pull out a W.
Good luck with that.  And one more thing.....no primetime games for the Bucs.  Guess the NFL doesn't think too highly of the Bucs......ugh.

Truths:
1.  Never have an argument with an idiot.  They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with their experience.
2.  For some it would be better if they remained silent and be thought a fool than to speak and erase all doubt.

BucFan9720

Practice Squad

#20 : April 14, 2009, 07:14:01 PM

Per NFL Network Tampa plays Dallas in week one. �Not a good way to start. �At least TO won't prancing along the sidelines .

Good luck with that.  And one more thing.....no primetime games for the Bucs.  Guess the NFL doesn't think too highly of the Bucs......ugh.

I hate primetime games. I know, national exposure, blah blah. I'd rather the team have a rhythm with the schedule. Monday night games screw up preparation for the upcoming Sunday game.

watson

Hall of Famer
#21 : April 14, 2009, 07:19:53 PM

Good luck with that. And one more thing.....no primetime games for the Bucs. Guess the NFL doesn't think too highly of the Bucs......ugh.

I hate primetime games. I know, national exposure, blah blah. I'd rather the team have a rhythm with the schedule. Monday night games screw up preparation for the upcoming Sunday game.
NO and Carolina have 3 each and Atl has 2.  Guess the NFL doesn't think too highly of this years team.

Truths:

Snook

Hall of Famer

#22 : April 14, 2009, 08:07:15 PM

Let's also remember there's Flex Scheduling later in the year.

I couldn't care less the Bucs have no national games.  Did anyone actually expect it?

We won the division in 2007 and couldn't even get a Monday Night game at home in 2008... the disrespect continues.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#23 : April 14, 2009, 08:25:38 PM

I couldn't care less the Bucs have no national games.

Me either. And I don't care if there are local blackouts, either.

Oh, and good job on the solid info, Yucc!

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#24 : April 14, 2009, 08:27:29 PM

I don't care if there are local blackouts, either.

Wow, you don't care about the local die hard fans who can't afford to go to the games?    Is it fair that they can't watch their team on TV just because the Glazers jacked ticket prices up so high that they can't afford to go anymore? 

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#25 : April 14, 2009, 08:29:27 PM

Wow, you don't care about the local die hard fans who can't afford to go to the games?

They can listen to the games on the radio.

Is it fair that they can't watch their team on TV just because the Glazers jacked ticket prices up so high that they can't afford to go anymore? 

Yep, extremely and totally fair. In case you hadn't noticed, these NFL franchises are businesses, not public utilities.

Radio is free.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#26 : April 14, 2009, 08:30:27 PM

Fox and CBS tv are free too.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#27 : April 14, 2009, 08:32:41 PM

Then you'd better pray for sellouts.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#28 : April 14, 2009, 08:34:29 PM

Then you'd better pray for sellouts.

I will.   Not for me, but for the poor unfortunate people the Glazers are trampling on who are die hard fans and want to see the games but can't afford to.    It makes no difference to me personally.   I watch them on the internet from asia via a pay package regardless.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#29 : April 14, 2009, 08:37:07 PM

I will.   Not for me, but for the poor unfortunate people the Glazers are trampling on who are die hard fans and want to see the games but can't afford to.    It makes no difference to me personally.   I watch them on the internet from asia via a pay package regardless.

Maybe you should start a charity drive for the poor, unfortunate NFL football fans. Watching a professional sports team isn't a right, it's a privilege. And sometimes that privilege costs money.
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Some Early Schedule information for 2009 « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools