Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Some Early Schedule information for 2009 « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#30 : April 14, 2009, 08:38:36 PM

This actually looks like a good schedule for a new regime. The first half is brutal, but they'd be taking their lumps early no matter who they played. Then the second half lightens up and they can finish the season on a high note with excitement about 2010.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#31 : April 14, 2009, 08:39:10 PM

A charity to funnel more money to the Glazers so they can line their pockets with more cash exploiting poor people?   I'll take a pass on that.  

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#32 : April 14, 2009, 08:39:36 PM

This actually looks like a good schedule for a new regime. The first half is brutal, but they'd be taking their lumps early no matter who they played. Then the second half lightens up and they can finish the season on a high note with excitement about 2010.

One or two wins by the break?

Booker

Hall of Famer

#33 : April 14, 2009, 08:41:04 PM

Who cares about no primetime games? When have we ever gotten that many?

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#34 : April 14, 2009, 08:42:02 PM

Who cares about no primetime games? When have we ever gotten that many?

2003 they were primetime or national game almost every week.

Booker

Hall of Famer

#35 : April 14, 2009, 08:44:02 PM

After a Super Bowl win it is obvious and we all know how that team fared. Prime time games don't make you a better team.

#36 : April 14, 2009, 08:45:31 PM

Per NFL Network Tampa plays Dallas in week one. �Not a good way to start. �At least TO won't prancing along the sidelines .

Please. Dallas is nothing special. And we finally open in our house. The energy is going to be electric.. I think we pull out a W.

I agree and disagree. Nothing special? Dallas is one of the most talented teams in the league. Great way to kick off the Raheem era...the atmosphere should be electric.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#37 : April 14, 2009, 08:48:20 PM

Hate, the league just wants to hand the Cowboys an easy opening day victory. It's like what happened when Joe Montana started his first game for the Chiefs.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#38 : April 14, 2009, 08:55:37 PM

Hate, the league just wants to hand the Cowboys an easy opening day victory. It's like what happened when Joe Montana started his first game for the Chiefs.

I agree with that.

#39 : April 14, 2009, 09:04:34 PM

I think if that was truly the case, they'd have the Boyz opening at home in their billion dollar palace.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#40 : April 14, 2009, 09:10:11 PM

I think if that was truly the case, they'd have the Boyz opening at home in their billion dollar palace.

Look at the Cowboys schedule.  They don't play any teams at home as weak as the Bucs other than the Raiders.   They do play the Raiders at home.   But they needed the Raiders as the sacrificial lambs for Thanksgiving this year.   

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#41 : April 14, 2009, 09:12:37 PM

The Bucs are potentially the worst team on the entire Dallas schedule. The league wants the Cowboys to get in a practice game before facing the Giants in prime time.

#42 : April 14, 2009, 09:13:34 PM

Look at the Cowboys schedule. They don't play any teams at home as weak as the Bucs other than the Raiders. They do play the Raiders at home. But they needed the Raiders as the sacrificial lambs for Thanksgiving this year.

Surely you aren't implying that the NFL chose the Boyz' opponents?

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#43 : April 14, 2009, 09:14:32 PM

Surely you aren't implying that the NFL chose the Boyz' opponents?

The NFL did choose them. Who else would?

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#44 : April 14, 2009, 09:14:55 PM

The Cowboys may not really be America's team, but they are the NFL's team.   It's no coincidence they get all the calls by the refs as well.
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Some Early Schedule information for 2009 « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools