Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Wow, FOX Pre-game reporting that the Bucs are engaged in a "Fire-sale"! « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#60 : October 16, 2006, 12:35:23 PM

Wade has some (small) trade value, though. 

Do we really need an extra 7th round pick in the 2013 draft though. ?

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#61 : October 16, 2006, 12:36:06 PM

The Bucs need to gather another defensive tackle, if they are getting rid of Booger.  They are Kate Moss at that position right now, and need a legit DT who can pass rush and stop the run...easy to say, hard to do I know.  But trading Booger means the Bucs HAVE to be able to shore up that spot.  It is in dire need of help, and Booger is still miles away from the QB on most plays.  He looks like a fat slob out there, and I won't miss him.

The Bucs can roll with the safeties they have now, and draft a decent one next year.

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#62 : October 16, 2006, 12:38:10 PM

Do we really need an extra 7th round pick in the 2013 draft though. ?

Touche.  I still think we should have sent him to the Browns.  Honestly I think Mahan has very good value to a zone-blocking team, but as you pointed out he is on a one-year deal so that limits his appeal.

buckit

Hall of Famer

#63 : October 16, 2006, 02:38:32 PM

According to Jay Glazer we have offered up the house for anyone with the notable exception of Cadillac, Derrick Brooks, etc. He also mentioned that we offered up Anthony McFart.

Woooow.

Gee, notice how everyone played much harder yesterday?  I think this report was purposefully leaked to light a fire under their asses.  Even Booger showed up for work...

Dear Glazers,

Please sell the team to Eddie DeBartolo.

Thank you,
--the fans

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#64 : October 16, 2006, 02:41:04 PM

Even Booger showed up for work...

For a few minutes, anyway.

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#65 : October 16, 2006, 02:44:19 PM

Gee, notice how everyone played much harder yesterday? I think this report was purposefully leaked to light a fire under their asses. Even Booger showed up for work...

If that's the case, how are we going to motivate the team for the next 11 games?

buckit

Hall of Famer

#66 : October 16, 2006, 03:28:04 PM

If that's the case, how are we going to motivate the team for the next 11 games?

Same way.  Play or get benched/kicked off the team. 

Dear Glazers,

Please sell the team to Eddie DeBartolo.

Thank you,
--the fans
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Wow, FOX Pre-game reporting that the Bucs are engaged in a "Fire-sale"! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools