Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Why the Dungy hating? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 6

« : January 31, 2007, 11:08:23 PM »

We still have to read his name in the title, even if we don't open it. I guess your next advice would be for us not to visit PewterReport if we don't want to see Dungy's name?

LMAO!! If the mere sight of Dungy's name is such a problem for some, then that suggests to me that there are some much deeper issues that should be dealt with.

After he hoists that trophy on Sunday, some may have to lock themselves in a closet to avoid seeing or hearing his name for a while.
I have to go back in the closet?

LOL..... Naww man, you can stay out. :o :o :o

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

« #1 : January 31, 2007, 06:08:01 PM »

Lovie is family!! Same goes for him Rod, Tomlin ect.. We root for em cause they did the franchise right!
I couldn't give a crap less about anyone who's not on the Glazer's payroll. If they would like to accept a position back with the team in the future, then great. While they are employed by some other team, their goal is to beat us....therefore I hate them!!!!

« #2 : January 31, 2007, 06:13:37 PM »

Lovie is family!! Same goes for him Rod, Tomlin ect.. We root for em cause they did the franchise right!
I couldn't give a crap less about anyone who's not on the Glazer's payroll. If they would like to accept a position back with the team in the future, then great. While they are employed by some other team, their goal is to beat us....therefore I hate them!!!!
I can get down with that...

bucpimpin

Pro Bowler
« #3 : January 31, 2007, 05:31:50 PM »

I dont get it.. Ive been a Bucs fan for about 20 years now.. The Bucs were nothing before Dungy got here.. We were a losing franchise and nobody ever wanted to come here as a FA. Dungy came in here and established a winning attitude and made this city a winning city.. Some of you forget how bad it really was. There was talk of this team relocating. Heck nobody was going to the games... I could get gate passes from Sports Authority for free and sit 50 yard line every week.. Thats how bad it was.. They were begging for fans. Gruden got us over the hump and took this team from a winning team and almost yearly contender to a championship team for 1 year.  I like Gruden (even though I no longer think he is the guy for us at this point) (neither is Dungy) but Dungy is the greatest coach we ever had.. I just dont get why its so bad to root for a) such a great man and pillar to the community b) why his name cant be discussed around here.. He should always be remembered around here along with Sapp, Lynch, Brooks, Alstott, Abraham, Nickerson, Barber for setting the bar so high.. . We dont expect to Win because of Gruden.. We expect to win for what Dungy brought and Gruden has to live up to.
Just cause he is gone he is still family!

Pro Dungy doesnt mean anti Gruden!!!

boredomkills01

Pro Bowler

« #4 : January 31, 2007, 05:37:53 PM »

I dont think that the general concensus is that "Dungys name shall not be heard" around here... I think that a ton of the posters who have been here for a while, including myself are sick and tired of the same redundant threads about....

1. Gruden Won w/ Dungys Team
2. Dungy is God
3. What if Dungy was still here
4. Has anyone kissed dungys jock lately
5. Dungy sucks....

Get the point now? its just redundant as hell, and frankly he is not a member of the Buccaneers organization anymore, so everytime he wins or loses a game, I could really give a rats ass... And its not that Everyone hates him, just tired as hell of hearing the name!

$$$

« #5 : January 31, 2007, 05:41:16 PM »

I dont think that the general concensus is that "Dungys name shall not be heard" around here... I think that a ton of the posters who have been here for a while, including myself are sick and tired of the same redundant threads about....

2. Dungy is God
5. Dungy sucks....

Get the point now? its just redundant as hell, and frankly he is not a member of the Buccaneers organization anymore, so everytime he wins or loses a game, I could really give a rats ass... And its not that Everyone hates him, just tired as hell of hearing the name!
QUOTED FOR MF'N TRUTH
Also there's a huge double standard with all these 'Good For Dungy, Go Dungy' sigs / posts...HOW ABOUT LOVIE SMITH? Nobody gives a rat ass about him, yet he's just as nice of man it seems.

19bucs19

Second String

« #6 : January 31, 2007, 05:41:56 PM »

2. Dungy is God
5. Dungy sucks....

what he said!

boredomkills01

Pro Bowler

« #7 : January 31, 2007, 05:44:32 PM »

2. Dungy is God
5. Dungy sucks....

QUOTED FOR MF'N TRUTH
Also there's a huge double standard with all these 'Good For Dungy, Go Dungy' sigs / posts...HOW ABOUT LOVIE SMITH? Nobody gives a rat ass about him, yet he's just as nice of man it seems.

Hey Rj Nice sig...  ha

ps.. the bolts are climbing!

$$$

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

« #8 : January 31, 2007, 05:46:23 PM »

QUOTED FOR MF'N TRUTH

Definitely a good point.  I want both of these former Buc coaches to win the SB.  However, I want Dungy to win this one because I think this is his last chance, and he'll be retiring very soon.  Lovie will get his.  He's very young and has many years ahead of him.

« #9 : January 31, 2007, 05:47:13 PM »

2. Dungy is God
5. Dungy sucks....

QUOTED FOR MF'N TRUTH

Hey Rj Nice sig... ha

ps.. the bolts are climbing!
Yep, very fun team to watch again.

bucpimpin

Pro Bowler
« #10 : January 31, 2007, 05:47:51 PM »

You guys are Wrong.. This is what comes with winning.. Our winning coaches GREAT coaches (only 2 now) should always be remembered.. A win for them (even with another organization ) is a win for us. We should root for them unless its against us. Losing coaches.. I say F$#@ em. But guys like Dungy who didnt quit this team and set the expectation which exists now are Buccaneer GODS.  Buccaneers forever baby!!! Support the family!

bucpimpin

Pro Bowler
« #11 : January 31, 2007, 05:49:13 PM »

« #12 : January 31, 2007, 06:00:23 PM »

Do you still cheer for Rich McKay?

« #13 : January 31, 2007, 06:00:32 PM »

A win for them (even with another organization ) is a win for us.

You stretched that until it broke.

Bucs Capacitor

Hall of Famer
« #14 : January 31, 2007, 06:01:21 PM »

2. Dungy is God
5. Dungy sucks....

QUOTED FOR MF'N TRUTH

I can tell you why for me at least...I like Dungy more than Lovie...plus I hate the Bears.  Simple as that.  I agree though I can't stand the "gruden won with dungy's team."  I've gotten in so many arguements ever since 2003 about that.  Yes, I love Dungy, but in no way do I like him more than Gruden.
  Page: 1 2 3 ... 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Why the Dungy hating? « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools