Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Why the Dungy hating? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6

bucpimpin

Pro Bowler
#30 : January 31, 2007, 06:58:32 PM

Lovie is family!! Same goes for him Rod, Tomlin ect.. We root for em cause they did the franchise right!
I couldn't give a crap less about anyone who's not on the Glazer's payroll. If they would like to accept a position back with the team in the future, then great. While they are employed by some other team, their goal is to beat us....therefore I hate them!!!!
I can get down with that...

Something has to be said for history and laying the foundation.. Thats why there re team Hall of Fames and NFL Hall of Fames..

#31 : January 31, 2007, 07:00:42 PM

Lovie is family!! Same goes for him Rod, Tomlin ect.. We root for em cause they did the franchise right!
I couldn't give a crap less about anyone who's not on the Glazer's payroll. If they would like to accept a position back with the team in the future, then great. While they are employed by some other team, their goal is to beat us....therefore I hate them!!!!
I can get down with that...

Something has to be said for history and laying the foundation.. Thats why there re team Hall of Fames and NFL Hall of Fames..
And that's why those players are retired...as long as they are active they are dead to me if they don't flash that Bucco logo.

Itchalot

Hall of Famer
#32 : January 31, 2007, 07:02:52 PM

OK enough already with this topic.   Its been done to death.

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#33 : January 31, 2007, 07:07:31 PM

We still have to read his name in the title, even if we don't open it. I guess your next advice would be for us not to visit PewterReport if we don't want to see Dungy's name?

LMAO!!  If the mere sight of Dungy's name is such a problem for some, then that suggests to me that there are some much deeper issues that should be dealt with.

After he hoists that trophy on Sunday,  some may have to lock themselves in a closet to avoid seeing or hearing his name for a while.
I have to go back in the closet?

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#34 : January 31, 2007, 07:10:18 PM

We still have to read his name in the title, even if we don't open it. I guess your next advice would be for us not to visit PewterReport if we don't want to see Dungy's name?

LMAO!!  If the mere sight of Dungy's name is such a problem for some, then that suggests to me that there are some much deeper issues that should be dealt with.

After he hoists that trophy on Sunday,  some may have to lock themselves in a closet to avoid seeing or hearing his name for a while.
You are correct in that assumption... it will burn up alot of Gruden fans to see Dungy actually win the big one.
That is actually not true. I couldn't care less either way. I want Manning to win, because I hate Brady and all New England sports fans. Pats fans have the "ring" on their side of the argument. Manning wins one, and it's back to Manning being the best. Just more ammo for my battle with new England sports fans.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#35 : January 31, 2007, 07:10:46 PM

If you ain't with the Bucs you're the enemy.  Not that I blame him for advancing his career but he went to St. Louis, our biggest rival at the time, and is now with a conference rival who has beaten our team several times under his leadership.  I consider him an opponent not family.  Same for Dungy, Marrinelli, Tomlin, Edwards, McKay etc.  And I could care less who wins the Super Bowl since we're not in it..

#36 : January 31, 2007, 08:08:48 PM

Dungy was responsible(along with the Glazers)for turning this franchise around - buuuuuuuuuuut, he is also directly responsible for making us miss out on at least TWO SuperBowls because of his boring stubborn decisions by not hiring a great offensive coordinator and purposely trying to win games 10-9.  >:(

#37 : January 31, 2007, 08:10:42 PM

LMAO!! If the mere sight of Dungy's name is such a problem for some, then that suggests to me that there are some much deeper issues that should be dealt with.

After he hoists that trophy on Sunday, some may have to lock themselves in a closet to avoid seeing or hearing his name for a while.
You are correct in that assumption... it will burn up alot of Gruden fans to see Dungy actually win the big one.
That is actually not true. I couldn't care less either way. I want Manning to win, because I hate Brady and all New England sports fans. Pats fans have the "ring" on their side of the argument. Manning wins one, and it's back to Manning being the best. Just more ammo for my battle with new England sports fans.
I'm glad there is a legion of fans who hate the NE sports fans as a whole....Sox, Celtics, Bruins, Pats...all of them can burn in bloody hell.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#38 : January 31, 2007, 08:18:50 PM

Um, I live in New England.

#39 : January 31, 2007, 08:20:09 PM

And as long as you dislike the C's, B's, Sox, and Pats, we're good.

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#40 : January 31, 2007, 08:21:12 PM

Where?

bucpimpin

Pro Bowler
#41 : January 31, 2007, 08:21:59 PM

If you ain't with the Bucs you're the enemy.  Not that I blame him for advancing his career but he went to St. Louis, our biggest rival at the time, and is now with a conference rival who has beaten our team several times under his leadership.  I consider him an opponent not family.  Same for Dungy, Marrinelli, Tomlin, Edwards, McKay etc.  And I could care less who wins the Super Bowl since we're not in it..

Like Sapp said.. Once a Buc always a Buc!

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#42 : January 31, 2007, 08:24:20 PM

Where?

Manchester, NH

#43 : January 31, 2007, 08:26:10 PM

If you ain't with the Bucs you're the enemy.  Not that I blame him for advancing his career but he went to St. Louis, our biggest rival at the time, and is now with a conference rival who has beaten our team several times under his leadership.  I consider him an opponent not family.  Same for Dungy, Marrinelli, Tomlin, Edwards, McKay etc.  And I could care less who wins the Super Bowl since we're not in it..

Like Sapp said.. Once a Buc always a Buc!
Like Tim Brown once said "Tampa is full of goobers." (actually I'm just paraphrasing, but it fits my intended message.)

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#44 : January 31, 2007, 08:26:21 PM

And as long as you dislike the C's, B's, Sox, and Pats, we're good.

Actually I do.  I was  asked to leave my father-in-law's house once for bad mouthing the Pats.  We didn't speak for about 6 months.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Why the Dungy hating? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools